Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday's Memo & Musings.....

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:04 AM
  • 31 Replies
  • 292 Total Views

Happy Monday!  How are you? 

How was your weekend? Any plans this week? 

Anything you are looking forward to? 

I hope you are having a marvelous day!!!

by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning/ Yesterday was a bust for me.  I woke up feeling okay but then slept off and on all day. James took care of me but I thought i was not going to be able to sleep at night but fell into dreamland at 9p and woke up at 7:30a starved.  So far I am feeling normal. I am not sure why I felt that way yesterday just felt so exhausted and could not stay awake.  Anyways, Plans today are school, cleaning, laundry, and crocheting.  Our weather is going to be sunny and clear with temps in the 70s. Our biggest plan this week is to get math and science done. These are her last two major classes of the year and she is done with school. We are waiting for Elementary Sign Language to get approve for her to work on til the end of school. Have good day.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Apr. 24, 2017 at 9:34 AM

So glad you are feeling better today!  Sometimes our bodies just need the rest to recharge. Great plans for today and the week!  We are finishing up some subjects this week too. Gorgeous weather!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Good morning/ Yesterday was a bust for me.  I woke up feeling okay but then slept off and on all day. James took care of me but I thought i was not going to be able to sleep at night but fell into dreamland at 9p and woke up at 7:30a starved.  So far I am feeling normal. 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 10:00 AM

I am thinking that is what it was. My body needed to rest and catch up. I was so out of it yesterday.  Going to take it easy toin case it was a cold or something.  It is gorgeous weather and Need to get out and enjoy it.  Emily is excited to be done with all her major classes. 

Quoting harknessangels:

So glad you are feeling better today!  Sometimes our bodies just need the rest to recharge. Great plans for today and the week!  We are finishing up some subjects this week too. Gorgeous weather!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Good morning/ Yesterday was a bust for me.  I woke up feeling okay but then slept off and on all day. James took care of me but I thought i was not going to be able to sleep at night but fell into dreamland at 9p and woke up at 7:30a starved.  So far I am feeling normal. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Apr. 24, 2017 at 10:04 AM

Good Morning!  I am having a nice hot cup of coffee and trying to write my list for today. I really need to make a grocery list too!  

My weekend was good. Lots of things going on, so I slept in a bit today. 

I pulled out my Happy Scrappy blanket yesterday and worked on it some.  My goal this week is to get the Summer Diamonds cardigan finished and my April socks!  

No big plans this week....just a normal week of activities and things!  I hope you are having a wonderful start to your day!  

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this

happy monday.

plans to try out a new pattern. weekend was good even if we all were coughing.

will take a picture later of new pattern.

have a great day.

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 10:13 AM

oh so you are doing the monthly socks. Yay for scrappy blanket, cardigan and socks.

Quoting harknessangels:

Good Morning!  I am having a nice hot cup of coffee and trying to write my list for today. I really need to make a grocery list too!  

I pulled out my Happy Scrappy blanket yesterday and worked on it some.  My goal this week is to get the Summer Diamonds cardigan finished and my April socks!  

No big plans this week....just a normal week of activities and things!  I hope you are having a wonderful start to your day!  

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 10:15 AM

glad you are feeling better....and tackling things to get done.

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Good morning/ Yesterday was a bust for me.  I woke up feeling okay but then slept off and on all day. James took care of me but I thought i was not going to be able to sleep at night but fell into dreamland at 9p and woke up at 7:30a starved.  So far I am feeling normal. I am not sure why I felt that way yesterday just felt so exhausted and could not stay awake.  Anyways, Plans today are school, cleaning, laundry, and crocheting.  Our weather is going to be sunny and clear with temps in the 70s. Our biggest plan this week is to get math and science done. These are her last two major classes of the year and she is done with school. We are waiting for Elementary Sign Language to get approve for her to work on til the end of school. Have good day.

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 10:48 AM

What a interesting blanket.  I need to get some food shoping done as well but really dont want to go do it.  LOL.  Sounds lieke great weekplanned foryou all.  Have fun knitting and crocheting. 

Quoting harknessangels:

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 10:50 AM

Yes, I feel rested and readyt o tackle everything.  Goignto take it easy though. 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

Quoting DoofisDeb:

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 11:59 AM

yes understand...it can come back.

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Yes, I feel rested and readyt o tackle everything.  Goignto take it easy though. 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)