Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday's Tasks & Tales................

Posted by on May. 16, 2017 at 9:04 AM
  • 31 Replies
  • 226 Total Views

Happy Tuesday!  How are you? 

Any plans? Anything you must tackle? 

I hope you are having a terrific day!!!

by on May. 16, 2017 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2017 at 9:20 AM

Good morning. I slept great last night. We are going to be warm in the 80s. Glad I mowed yesterday. Today plans are laundry, errands, and cleaning. No pool today too much to do around the house. Well going to get some coffee. Have a good day.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 16, 2017 at 9:44 AM

Yay for sleeping great, the warm temps and mowing yesterday!  I hope everything goes well for you today!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Good morning. I slept great last night. We are going to be warm in the 80s. Glad I mowed yesterday. Today plans are laundry, errands, and cleaning. No pool today too much to do around the house. Well going to get some coffee. Have a good day.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on May. 16, 2017 at 9:50 AM

Good Morning!  I am making myself get ready for our last co-op day!  I have no idea how in the world we will be ready and leaving by 8:40 on Tuesdays next year. LOL!  

Dh is outside getting all the rain water off of the pool. Hoping to open in a couple of days!  Yay!  

I need to do some yarn winding on the skeins I did yesterday. I am hoping to list them on Thursday. 

Well off to take them to class and then to hang out with my friend. I hope your day is off to a fantastic start!  

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2017 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this

It should, going to the ups store to return Emily's school text books. SHe is excited about that LOL. 

Quoting harknessangels:

Yay for sleeping great, the warm temps and mowing yesterday!  I hope everything goes well for you today!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2017 at 10:30 AM

Yeah last co-op day that is exciting.  We love are pool time at the YMCA. Hope you can open your pool soon.  Enjoy your visit with your friend.

Quoting harknessangels:

Good Morning!  I am making myself get ready for our last co-op day!  I have no idea how in the world we will be ready and leaving by 8:40 on Tuesdays next year. LOL!  

Dh is outside getting all the rain water off of the pool. Hoping to open in a couple of days!  Yay!  

I need to do some yarn winding on the skeins I did yesterday. I am hoping to list them on Thursday. 

Well off to take them to class and then to hang out with my friend. I hope your day is off to a fantastic start!  

kary29
by Group Admin on May. 16, 2017 at 10:46 AM

Good morning.  I was up and at the park by about 8:15.  Hope to start getting there even earlier.  Suppose to get to 91* today!  Cooler again later in the week.  I'm not a sun person except for enjoying it from the shade so I have to get out to work in the yard early in the morning and a couple hours before dark.

Taking my mom to the Dr for her shot at 12:30.  That's about all I have planned so far.  Maybe will get started on the throw.

kary29
by Group Admin on May. 16, 2017 at 10:48 AM

I envy you sleeping great.  I seldom do but it would help if the a/c was on.  I will find the fan in the basement and bring it up today.

Enjoy your day.

Quoting DoofisDeb:

kary29
by Group Admin on May. 16, 2017 at 10:52 AM

I bet you are excited about the pool.  We are thinking about getting the grandsons one for here. When our kids were young we had a small above ground one.  May get them a slip and slide instead, we have a nice gentle hill in the front yard that could work great for that.

Enjoy your day and your yarn winding!

Quoting harknessangels:

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2017 at 11:34 AM

ONly becaue I was exhausted LOL. went to the pol and exercised for an hour and then mowed the yard, did some laundry, cleaned a bit, and worked onthe computer to reset it. I was so tired last night. Plus, our ac was on and I slept on top of the blankets.  

Quoting kary29:

I envy you sleeping great.  I seldom do but it would help if the a/c was on.  I will find the fan in the basement and bring it up today.

Enjoy your day.

Quoting DoofisDeb:

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2017 at 11:40 AM

I don't like the sun either during the hottest point of the day. I burn if I am out in it besides i dont sweat much so I over heat. 

Quoting kary29:

Good morning.  I was up and at the park by about 8:15.  Hope to start getting there even earlier.  Suppose to get to 91* today!  Cooler again later in the week.  I'm not a sun person except for enjoying it from the shade so I have to get out to work in the yard early in the morning and a couple hours before dark.

Taking my mom to the Dr for her shot at 12:30.  That's about all I have planned so far.  Maybe will get started on the throw.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)