Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday's Sharing & Shenanigans!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:47 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 140 Total Views

Happy Saturday!  How are you? 

Any plans today? Working on any projects? 

I hope you are having a wonderful day! 

by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:23 AM

Good Morning!  I slept in a bit today!  I feel a bit better than yesterday! My sinus pressure is gone!  Whew!  

No big plans today. We will pop in the pet store to get ferret food, pick up some groceries, and do something around here.  It looks like it is going to a rainy day!  

I would like to work on my shawls today or put in the heel flap & turn on my sock while watching shows!  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:24 AM

I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday morning!!! 

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

went to the animal shelter and donated a big bag of crochet mats and other towels for them.

going to be mid 80s

no big plans today.

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:09 PM

later in the morning now...

have a good Sat.

finished the new Ghost busters. Hoping to watch the Accountant tonight. The series finale of Turn will be on tonight. Historical drama between the British and George Washington.

will be working on more pet mats. Might try a tunisian belt.

did not know you have ferrets besides your chickens and dogs.

yay for working on shawl and sock

Quoting harknessangels:

Good Morning!  I slept in a bit today!  I feel a bit better than yesterday! My sinus pressure is gone!  Whew!  

No big plans today. We will pop in the pet store to get ferret food, pick up some groceries, and do something around here.  It looks like it is going to a rainy day!  

I would like to work on my shawls today or put in the heel flap & turn on my sock while watching shows!  

kary29
by Group Admin on Jun. 17, 2017 at 5:09 PM

We just got back from lunch with dd.  Hit some yard sales there too.  Dh bought a rototiller like new he's so excited.  I got a lightweight hoodie for $1.  There is also a Hobby Lobby close to her house, I popped in there and bought some knitting needles, stitch markers and point protectors.

Going to relax the rest of the day and knit.  

kary29
by Group Admin on Jun. 17, 2017 at 5:11 PM

Glad your sinus pressure is gone!  Have a good evening.

Quoting harknessangels:

kary29
by Group Admin on Jun. 17, 2017 at 5:12 PM

I'm sure they appreciated the donations!  

Quoting ahapiiknit:

went to the animal shelter and donated a big bag of crochet mats and other towels for them.

going to be mid 80s

no big plans today.

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 6:08 PM

oh nice on the rototiller at the yard sale and the hoodie.

so nice to have Hobby lobby near there and going in there to get the items. You can never have enough. My swh said that for his tools and he is right.

Quoting kary29:

We just got back from lunch with dd.  Hit some yard sales there too.  Dh bought a rototiller like new he's so excited.  I got a lightweight hoodie for $1.  There is also a Hobby Lobby close to her house, I popped in there and bought some knitting needles, stitch markers and point protectors.

Going to relax the rest of the day and knit.  

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 6:09 PM

true on having the donations of these for the animals.

Quoting kary29:

I'm sure they appreciated the donations!  

Quoting ahapiiknit:

going to be mid 80s

no big plans today.

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this

tunisian crocheting a belt. Looks so nice...will take pictures later.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)