Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday's Tales!!!

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 7:19 AM
  • 43 Replies
  • 252 Total Views

Happy Tuesday!  How are you? 

Anything on the agenda today? 

Anything you must tackle? 

I hope you are having a terrific day!!!!

by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 7:59 AM

Good morning.  This morning I ordered us a new hotel air/heating unit yeah. It will be delivered by 9/25.  I'm excited about it LOL. Now just need to make room in the shed for the storage of it. Not much planned today beside maybe a trip to Kroger. I got my cleaning done yesterday and just need to work on finishing the laundry. Emily right ear has been bothering her but not hurting. IF it does not get better within the week I will take her to urgent care for medicine.  I have ear problems with sinuses and they feel like what she is describing. Need to go wakeup Emily. Have a good day. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Sep. 19, 2017 at 8:30 AM

Good Morning!  I am off to take the kiddos to their class and have coffee with my friend. I also need to run in the store for tape and drop off two orders!  I will pop back in when I get back. 

I hope your day is off to a great start!  

CherrieFaeries
by Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:31 AM

I sick...bummed_outsickI'm losing my voice which I'm sure my family is a bit happy about. But because I'm sick and have trouble focusing, I'm not crocheting today. However, I'm currently working on Batman and Superman gauntlets and I hope to have them done about a week after I'm feeling better. Is anyone here familiar with the celtic weave? I've watched a couple of tutorials on it, but I've never done FP/BP crochet. I always confuse the two. Any advice is welcome. Stay well ladies!

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:08 AM

get well thoughts...

yep being sick is awful

Quoting CherrieFaeries:

I sick...bummed_outsickI'm losing my voice which I'm sure my family is a bit happy about. But because I'm sick and have trouble focusing, I'm not crocheting today. However, I'm currently working on Batman and Superman gauntlets and I hope to have them done about a week after I'm feeling better. Is anyone here familiar with the celtic weave? I've watched a couple of tutorials on it, but I've never done FP/BP crochet. I always confuse the two. Any advice is welcome. Stay well ladies!

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

that is good on new hotel ac and heating unit. 

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Good morning.  This morning I ordered us a new hotel air/heating unit yeah. It will be delivered by 9/25.  I'm excited about it LOL. Now just need to make room in the shed for the storage of it. Not much planned today beside maybe a trip to Kroger. I got my cleaning done yesterday and just need to work on finishing the laundry. Emily right ear has been bothering her but not hurting. IF it does not get better within the week I will take her to urgent care for medicine.  I have ear problems with sinuses and they feel like what she is describing. Need to go wakeup Emily. Have a good day. 

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:11 AM

fall allergies coming? 

feel better thoughts for you and your dd.

i am sneezing on some days so back to the spray for me

Quoting DoofisDeb:

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:12 AM

you are busy with your orders, etc.

have a good one.

Quoting harknessangels:

Good Morning!  I am off to take the kiddos to their class and have coffee with my friend. I also need to run in the store for tape and drop off two orders!  I will pop back in when I get back. 

I hope your day is off to a great start!  

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:14 AM

walked for 30 minutes around neighborhood, gave neighbor Jack Reacher dvds and a Melissa McCarthy movie..Spy.

have a good morning.

a nice day so will do laundry, etc.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:35 AM

Yay for ordering a new unit!  I hope it doesn't take too long to make the room to store it. I hope Emily's ear is feeling better!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Sep. 19, 2017 at 11:38 AM

So sorry to hear you are sick! Hopefully you feel better soon!  The Celtic weave is a very nice stitch. I struggle with bpdc, I always want to fp!  

Quoting CherrieFaeries:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)