Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday's Memo & Musings......

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:25 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 96 Total Views

Happy Monday!  How are you? 

How was your weekend? Any plans this week? 

Anything you are looking forward to? 

I hope you are having the best day!!!!

by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:30 AM

Good Morning!  I am waiting not so patiently for the coffee to brew!  ;)  My weekend was good!  I had a great time at the yarn store with my friend. 

No big plans this week, but lots going on....orthodontist appt for dd today, she is getting her haircut, I need to pop in the library, tomorrow I take them to class and hang out with my friend...sometime Tuesday afternoon they need to go back and get their picture taken for the year book....we are doing a bit of work on ds' Eagle Scout project on Wednesday morning & maybe Thursday morning....Friday I will be packing for a weekend camping trip with my AHG girls. 

I think the coffee needs to hurry up! LOL! 

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 10:48 AM

nice on the fall camping trip. Bringing knitting project?

glad you enjoyed time with friend at yarn store.

Quoting harknessangels:

Good Morning!  I am waiting not so patiently for the coffee to brew!  ;)  My weekend was good!  I had a great time at the yarn store with my friend. 

No big plans this week, but lots going on....orthodontist appt for dd today, she is getting her haircut, I need to pop in the library, tomorrow I take them to class and hang out with my friend...sometime Tuesday afternoon they need to go back and get their picture taken for the year book....we are doing a bit of work on ds' Eagle Scout project on Wednesday morning & maybe Thursday morning....Friday I will be packing for a weekend camping trip with my AHG girls. 

I think the coffee needs to hurry up! LOL! 

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 10:51 AM

going to be warmer this week because it is early fall . All the hot temps want to come out before it cools down.

plans to continue my walks, do errands, laundry and cleaning with crocheting and knitting in between

kary29
by Group Admin on Sep. 25, 2017 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Had a good but busy weekend.  Last night decided to make tomato juice out of my tomatoes. Instead of canning I am freezing the juice since we have an almost empty freezer in the garage. Hope it works well, looking forward to chili this winter!  Guess tomatoes and peppers like the hot weather because I have so many.  My friend came and got about 15 tomatoes.  We plan to make salsa tonight.

Took pictures of my scarf and cowl, put them in the Sept scarf area.

Going to take a walk before it hits 90*!  Have a great day.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:51 PM

I will probably bring a plain sock to work on...something I can put down if I need to. 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:52 PM

It does seem that it happens that way every year with the temps getting much warmer in the fall. Sounds like a great week ahead!!! 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

going to be warmer this week because it is early fall . All the hot temps want to come out before it cools down.

plans to continue my walks, do errands, laundry and cleaning with crocheting and knitting in between

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:54 PM

Great plan with the tomatoes!  I have been thinking about chili alot and my AHG girls picked it for dinner Saturday night, so that made me very happy!  The scarf and cowl are beautiful!  I hope you have a nice walk and have fun making salsa!  

Quoting kary29:

Had a good but busy weekend.  Last night decided to make tomato juice out of my tomatoes. Instead of canning I am freezing the juice since we have an almost empty freezer in the garage. Hope it works well, looking forward to chili this winter!  Guess tomatoes and peppers like the hot weather because I have so many.  My friend came and got about 15 tomatoes.  We plan to make salsa tonight.

Took pictures of my scarf and cowl, put them in the Sept scarf area.

Going to take a walk before it hits 90*!  Have a great day.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Sep. 25, 2017 at 1:48 PM

Ortho appt, library and haircut errands are done!  We stopped in and got chips & queso for lunch!  YUM!  I only ate a litte and am now having some gouda and sliced pear.  

I have done my bare yarn inventory. Yay!  Now to let the creative ideas flow. I want to tweak my Harvest Moon colorway. 

After switching the laundry, doing a few dishes and sweeping the floor...I think I will work on some projects until dinner!  I love this kind of Monday!  

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 1:57 PM

oh that is good. 

you have done a crochet sock? which do you prefer?

Quoting harknessangels:

I will probably bring a plain sock to work on...something I can put down if I need to. 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 1:59 PM

yes even for spring season early spring is still cold

Quoting harknessangels:

It does seem that it happens that way every year with the temps getting much warmer in the fall. Sounds like a great week ahead!!! 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)