Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday's Favorites!

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:34 AM
  • 20 Replies
  • 134 Total Views

Happy Friday!  How are you? 

Any plans? Any weekend plans? 

Working on any projects (craft, diy, home, yard, yarn...etc.)? 

I hope you are having a fantastic day!!!!

by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning!  I woke up with a headache! I hope it goes away quickly!  I need to run to the grocery store to pick up food, pack and then go to another leaders house to pick up the equipment for the trip and then go set up camp! I won't be around from this evening until Sunday night late. 

Right after the trip, I need to come home and get ready and then head to the city to serve lunch and hand out hygiene/snack kits and then we are going to a music service Sunday night. Busy weekend!!!! 

I am hoping to be able to do a few rows on the birthday shawl this weekend!  I am really going to try my best to have it ready for her birthday!  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:39 AM

I hope your Friday is off to a fantastic start!!!! 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning, We are leaving here in about 4 hours to spend the weekend with Hubby in PA. Thank goodness it is only a 2.5 hour drive. This morning I have balance both checkbooks, paid bills, straighten up,, finished packing, and made my bed. All I have left to do is straighten up living room, and vacuum. Love coming home to a clean house after being gone for a few days.  Emily is half way done with school already.  Our weather was winter like during the night but it was great sleeping weather.  Well better get my things done and shower before I leave. I have packed my project and hoping to work on it tons Saturday while doing laundry and him watching football, LOL. Have a great weekend.  

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 11:09 AM

You and I are going tobe gone all weekend. Love having weekend trips.  Have fun and enjoy your trip. 

Quoting harknessangels:

Good Morning!  I woke up with a headache! I hope it goes away quickly!  I need to run to the grocery store to pick up food, pack and then go to another leaders house to pick up the equipment for the trip and then go set up camp! I won't be around from this evening until Sunday night late. 

Right after the trip, I need to come home and get ready and then head to the city to serve lunch and hand out hygiene/snack kits and then we are going to a music service Sunday night. Busy weekend!!!! 

I am hoping to be able to do a few rows on the birthday shawl this weekend!  I am really going to try my best to have it ready for her birthday!  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Way to go....getting it all done!  I like coming home to a clean house too!  I hope you have a nice drive and a great time!!!! 

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Good morning, We are leaving here in about 4 hours to spend the weekend with Hubby in PA. Thank goodness it is only a 2.5 hour drive. This morning I have balance both checkbooks, paid bills, straighten up,, finished packing, and made my bed. All I have left to do is straighten up living room, and vacuum. Love coming home to a clean house after being gone for a few days.  Emily is half way done with school already.  Our weather was winter like during the night but it was great sleeping weather.  Well better get my things done and shower before I leave. I have packed my project and hoping to work on it tons Saturday while doing laundry and him watching football, LOL. Have a great weekend.  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this

We sure are!  I have packed, went to the grocery store, and picked up a cooler. Now I need to do a few dishes, sweep and take a shower!  Hopefully we are able to get everything in the truck we need for the weekend!  We carry all the troop equipment. 

Quoting DoofisDeb:

You and I are going tobe gone all weekend. Love having weekend trips.  Have fun and enjoy your trip. 

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 1:40 PM

Happy Friday. Doing fine.

did some walks, an errand, some yard work.

probably a little more yard, cleaning, donating items in a bag,crocheting some crocheting patterns, and knitting the slipper.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Sep. 29, 2017 at 2:00 PM

Sounds like a great day and a great weekend!  

Quoting ahapiiknit:

Happy Friday. Doing fine.

did some walks, an errand, some yard work.

probably a little more yard, cleaning, donating items in a bag,crocheting some crocheting patterns, and knitting the slipper.

kary29
by Group Admin on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:13 PM

I will be here all weekend, lol.

Picking our younger son up at the airport tomorrow.  Our church is having outdoor worship Sunday.  We are fixing breakfast burritos for that, I say we because that's my dh's specialty, I just help.  It will be one of many breakfast dishes.  Then there is a chili lunch after church, lots of eating!

kary29
by Group Admin on Sep. 29, 2017 at 4:21 PM

Have fun!

Quoting harknessangels:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)