Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fabulous Friday!!!

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2017 at 8:12 AM
  • 60 Replies
  • 383 Total Views

Happy Friday! How are you? 

Any plans? Any weekend plans? 

Any plans to work on projects (craft, diy, yard, yarn...etc.)? 

I hope you are having a fabulous day!!!!!!

by on Oct. 20, 2017 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Oct. 20, 2017 at 8:18 AM

Good Morning!  I am having my first cup of coffee of the day!  I was woken up again by our neighbor shooting off a hand gun! UGH! Today, I am getting to work on the wholesale orders. I am hoping by tomorrow afternoon to have one completed and the other one well underway!  

Tonight we are meeting with friends, we have Chris Tomlin tickets for tomorrow night, and Sunday is church and then an American Heritage Girl meeting. 

I have been working away on my socks the last few days. I am almost to the toe on one and started the foot on the second one!  I have put my Road to Rhinebeck shawl in time out for now. It needs concentration and that is something I don't have time to do right now. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Oct. 20, 2017 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

While I am working here at home, I think DH is going to be taking his riding mower to get fixed and picking up some firewood. Tomorrow, he and my ds are going to be helping with an Eagle Scout project. Monday, I think w we are going to go on a hike!  It will be about 12 miles. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Oct. 20, 2017 at 8:20 AM
2 moms liked this

I am off to take out the dogs and get some yarn soaking! I hope your day is off to a great start!  

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 9:04 AM

nice on your CTomlin tickets for Sat .

yes sometimes things need to be put off for awhile.

Quoting harknessangels:

Good Morning!  I am having my first cup of coffee of the day!  I was woken up again by our neighbor shooting off a hand gun! UGH! Today, I am getting to work on the wholesale orders. I am hoping by tomorrow afternoon to have one completed and the other one well underway!  

Tonight we are meeting with friends, we have Chris Tomlin tickets for tomorrow night, and Sunday is church and then an American Heritage Girl meeting. 

I have been working away on my socks the last few days. I am almost to the toe on one and started the foot on the second one!  I have put my Road to Rhinebeck shawl in time out for now. It needs concentration and that is something I don't have time to do right now. 

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

nice on the 12 mile hike . Hope you see cute wildlife.

Quoting harknessangels:

While I am working here at home, I think DH is going to be taking his riding mower to get fixed and picking up some firewood. Tomorrow, he and my ds are going to be helping with an Eagle Scout project. Monday, I think w we are going to go on a hike!  It will be about 12 miles. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Oct. 20, 2017 at 9:25 AM

I am really looking forward to the concert!  Yes, sometimes I need to give projects a break...hopefully not too long of a break though!  I have a few shawls I have done that too and they are still waiting for my attention. :(

Quoting ahapiiknit:

Quoting harknessangels:

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 9:58 AM

ohoh....the other shawls are halfway finished? Not too many i hope.

Quoting harknessangels:

I am really looking forward to the concert!  Yes, sometimes I need to give projects a break...hopefully not too long of a break though!  I have a few shawls I have done that too and they are still waiting for my attention. :(

Quoting ahapiiknit:

Quoting harknessangels:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Oct. 20, 2017 at 10:42 AM

There are 5 shawls that need to be finished that are waiting in project bags. I need a month or two of finishing up the long awaited wips!  :)

Quoting ahapiiknit:

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 11:02 AM

just edging touches for the shawls?

Quoting harknessangels:

There are 5 shawls that need to be finished that are waiting in project bags. I need a month or two of finishing up the long awaited wips!  :)

Quoting ahapiiknit:

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 11:03 AM

Good morning all. I fell back to sleep sometime after 3am and woke up at 8am. Thinking I am starting Peri-menopause since i feel changes in my body. Think I will ask my doctor next week about taking Estroven on a regular bases. I used to take them but did not do it all the time. When I took them I was feel like my old self and think I should take them everyday. Okay enough of me complaining LOL. Plans today are school, laundry, and watch the new  Superman Homecoming movie with Emily. Our weather is going to be warm close to 80 the next two days. Then we drop down and down to winter at night and fall in the day. I am working on y catherine wheel project and Hubby and Emily are craving pumpkins. Emily is tryign to finish reading The hunger Games first book so we can watch the movie again.  She wants to see if the movie left anything out. I hae seen these movies like 5 timesand will watch them another 500 times LOL. Well going to get more coffee and start laundry. Have a good day. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)