Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday's Stories..........

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2017 at 6:55 AM
  • 37 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

Happy Saturday!  How are you? 

Any plans today? Working on any projects? 

Share how your day is going here! 

I hope you are having a wonderful one!!!  

by on Nov. 18, 2017 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Nov. 18, 2017 at 6:58 AM

I got up a little early this morning. My dd and dh were heading out to go cave exploring. The neighbors were out shooting guns at 6 am. I don't think they were hunting because if they were, they scared all the deer away. I got up to be sure my goldens weren't trying to bust down their bedroom door!  Thank goodness they weren't. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Nov. 18, 2017 at 6:59 AM

I need to do a few things around the house and then get ready. A friend is picking me up and we are going to go to my other friends house to support her and lift her spirits up (hopefully). We are going to help her decorate her house for Christmas, eat yummy food & cocktails and maybe make some shirts!  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Nov. 18, 2017 at 7:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I am hoping to get to the border section on the shawl tonight. I can't seem to focus on any other project right now except maybe putting a few rows on my Halloween socks. I really need to finish them!  

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 11:51 AM

fun on the cave exploring. Are they the bigger ones where visitors can walk in and look around or those tiny holes where you have to squirm and squeeze through the holes.? Hmmm have they done shootings like that before?

Quoting harknessangels:

I got up a little early this morning. My dd and dh were heading out to go cave exploring. The neighbors were out shooting guns at 6 am. I don't think they were hunting because if they were, they scared all the deer away. I got up to be sure my goldens weren't trying to bust down their bedroom door!  Thank goodness they weren't. 

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 11:51 AM

that is a nice thing to do for your friend.

Quoting harknessangels:

I need to do a few things around the house and then get ready. A friend is picking me up and we are going to go to my other friends house to support her and lift her spirits up (hopefully). We are going to help her decorate her house for Christmas, eat yummy food & cocktails and maybe make some shirts!  

fiddlerbird555
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 12:51 PM

Mostly just hang around the house and clean. I might need to go shopping with DD for suitable clothing for her "Youth in Government" thing.

kary29
by Group Admin on Nov. 18, 2017 at 1:03 PM

Mobile Photo

Walked at the park this morning, the swans and the geese were having a standoff! lol

kary29
by Group Admin on Nov. 18, 2017 at 2:28 PM

Crazy weather!  This morning it was near 70*, people in shorts and tshirts at the park.  Now it is 43* with high winds and rain coming!

I am making choc chip cookies for my dd.  She is stopping by on her way home from a wedding shower to pick up the turkey to take home and fix so thought I would send some cookies with her too.  I made only a 1/2 recipe.  

Going to work on my knit throw now and watch some Netflix.  Been watching El Entranado, it's so good I love it but yes in Spanish, lol.  I am getting used to reading subtitles and knitting/crocheting, lol.  Am learning lots of Spanish, it one were wanting to learn a new language this is the way to do it!

kary29
by Group Admin on Nov. 18, 2017 at 2:31 PM

Hope the cave exploring went well.  It's cute your goldens have their own bedroom!

Quoting harknessangels:

kary29
by Group Admin on Nov. 18, 2017 at 2:31 PM

That's so nice, wondering what kind of shirts?

Quoting harknessangels:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)