Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunday's Sharing............

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2017 at 9:26 AM
  • 26 Replies
  • 169 Total Views

Happy Sunday!  

How are you? Any plans today? 

Working on any projects? 

Share how your day is going here!  

I hope you are having a spectacular one!!!!

by on Nov. 19, 2017 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Nov. 19, 2017 at 9:31 AM

Good Morning!  It is a crazy windy day here!  I am moving slowly and enjoying my first cup of coffee. I am surfing around on the computer looking at some blogs...etc. DH & DD are exhausted from their round trip to PA yesterday. DS will be home later this afternoon. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Nov. 19, 2017 at 9:33 AM

I am going to do a bit of work on the shawl I am making for my friend and on the Turtle Beach blanket. I really need to concentrate on them both this week. I am thinking about getting in the dye pots a bit today as well. I would like to practice a new colorway and dye a mini for toes on my Halloween socks. 

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 10:52 AM

doing fine.

Sat did morning walks with neighbor and after lunch walks with swh .

today is blue skies and sun and 43 degrees....I am wearing my scarf in the house ....probably throughout the day. Later this week we will hit hi 60s to low 70s.

doing some shell hats a different pattern.

have a sunny day.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Nov. 19, 2017 at 1:11 PM

Yay for walks! That is brisk weather for you!  I would be wearing my scarf indoors as well. Wohoo for making shell stitch hats!  

Quoting ahapiiknit:

doing fine.

today is blue skies and sun and 43 degrees....I am wearing my scarf in the house ....probably throughout the day. Later this week we will hit hi 60s to low 70s.

have a sunny day.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Nov. 19, 2017 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I have the yarn soaking waiting to be dyed!  I am doing the mini, practicing two new colorways and seeing if I can get the New Year colorway out of my head and onto the yarn!  I really hope so!  I think I am going to call it Champagne Dreams. I am dyeing it on the sparkle yarn. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Nov. 19, 2017 at 1:37 PM

Anyone listening to Christmas music? Watching Christmas movies? 

I watched, A Christmas Prince on Netflix last night. I am starting early this year!  LOL!  

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:28 PM

i have watched a Christmas movie Christmas Under Wraps. 

last night watched WonderWoman and just started Power Rangers dvd.

Quoting harknessangels:

Anyone listening to Christmas music? Watching Christmas movies? 

I watched, A Christmas Prince on Netflix last night. I am starting early this year!  LOL!  

kary29
by Group Admin on Nov. 19, 2017 at 3:59 PM

My friend and I just got back from watching Murder On the Orient Express. Now I remember why I don't like to go to the movie theater anymore, too many coming attraction trailers!  Also I was so tired I dozed off and on the first part of the movie, that was embarrassing!

Other than that the movie was pretty good and it was nice to spend time with my friend. I just ordered the old version of the movie from the library to watch and compare.

kary29
by Group Admin on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:01 PM

Good job on the walks.  I walked yesterday too but not today.  

That's cold for you, it's about that here too today.

I like the shell stitch, will be nice for hats.

Quoting ahapiiknit:

doing fine.

have a sunny day.

kary29
by Group Admin on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:02 PM

That name reminds me of the phrase "champagne wishes and caviar dreams" lol.

Sounds like it will be a great color.

Quoting harknessangels:

I have the yarn soaking waiting to be dyed!  I am doing the mini, practicing two new colorways and seeing if I can get the New Year colorway out of my head and onto the yarn!  I really hope so!  I think I am going to call it Champagne Dreams. I am dyeing it on the sparkle yarn. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)