Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Thanksgiving...........

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 9:27 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 115 Total Views
1 mom liked this

cornucopia

I am so thankful for all of you!  

I look forward to coming here everyday! 

I hope you have the best 

Thanksgiving!!! 

by on Nov. 23, 2017 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Happy thanksgiving to you and family. Hope everyone has a great day no matter how you celebrate or not.

I have been crocheting on my blanket. Loving it so far. Hubby is doing all the cooking. Relaxing is on my agenda today lol. The pic above is my emergency car blanket. Never know when you'll need it.
ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 11:06 AM

nice fun pattern. Is that black? I dislike dark colors.Hard to see.

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Mobile Photo

Happy thanksgiving to you and family. Hope everyone has a great day no matter how you celebrate or not. I have been crocheting on my blanket. Loving it so far. Hubby is doing all the cooking. Relaxing is on my agenda today lol. The pic above is my emergency car blanket. Never know when you'll need it.

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 11:08 AM
3 moms liked this

Happy Thanksgiving...i enjoy being here too with you ladies.

kary29
by Group Admin on Nov. 23, 2017 at 12:16 PM
2 moms liked this

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 12:42 PM
Thanks, thought it would be fun in these colors. Yes, it is black but with the granny pattern easy to crochet with.

Quoting ahapiiknit:

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Mobile Photo

Happy thanksgiving to you and family. Hope everyone has a great day no matter how you celebrate or not.

I have been crocheting on my blanket. Loving it so far. Hubby is doing all the cooking. Relaxing is on my agenda today lol. The pic above is my emergency car blanket. Never know when you'll need it.

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 12:46 PM
Love this and so enjoy getting to know each and every person. I have joined a few groups but this is the only one I feel comfy in.

Quoting harknessangels:

cornucopia

I hope you have the best 

Thanksgiving!!! 

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

yes if i did that , it would be sf giants baseball colors. 

Quoting DoofisDeb: Thanks, thought it would be fun in these colors. Yes, it is black but with the granny pattern easy to crochet with.
Quoting ahapiiknit:

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Mobile Photo

Happy thanksgiving to you and family. Hope everyone has a great day no matter how you celebrate or not. I have been crocheting on my blanket. Loving it so far. Hubby is doing all the cooking. Relaxing is on my agenda today lol. The pic above is my emergency car blanket. Never know when you'll need it.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:29 PM

What a great idea!  I keep a wool blanket in our truck...need one for my Tahoe when it is running again. I love the orange and black together!  I hope you have had the best Thanksgiving!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Mobile Photo

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww, I am so glad you feel comfy here!  I think we have the best group!  I could be bias though!  LOL!! 

Quoting DoofisDeb: Love this and so enjoy getting to know each and every person. I have joined a few groups but this is the only one I feel comfy in.
Quoting harknessangels:

cornucopia

I hope you have the best 

Thanksgiving!!! 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Nov. 23, 2017 at 10:34 PM

Whew, I am tired!  So glad to see my family today and spend time with dgd #2 & #3!  The hat I made dgd#3 fit her perfectly. Now I need to knit up dgd#2's hat! 

We got back from the movies a little bit ago!  We saw Justice League. It was good. I think I am going to grab my sock and watch a podcast before heading to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a dye day! 

I hope everyone had a great day!!!!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)