Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday's Talk..........

Happy Tuesday!

How are you? Any plans today? 

I hope you are having a fantastic day!!!! 

by on Dec. 26, 2017 at 12:01 PM
Replies (21-29):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 26, 2017 at 8:52 PM

Homemade soup and bread sound delicious! I love playing UNO!  Wow, welding...that sounds like fun...my guys want to learn how to do it. I would love to see her advent calendar!  

Quoting kary29:

Yesterday was a good day.  So glad my dd was here all day, stayed until late. She brought home made soup and bread, it was delicious and clean up was so easy.  She, my mom, dh and I played several rounds of Uno, one game lasted over an hour!  We were all laughing so hard because it was so long.  Then she and dh worked on welding projects in the garage. Yes she is now welding.  She is into everything.  Did I show you all the wooden Advent calendar she made?

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 26, 2017 at 8:53 PM

Napping by the fireplace sounds so cozy!  Did you find any great patterns?

Quoting kary29:

13* here....brr..still have our skiff of snow on the ground.  I've been putting some things away, mostly doing nothing, looking at patterns. Could nap by the fireplace.  :)

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 26, 2017 at 8:55 PM

I talked to dgd #1 tonight. She wants to come visit, so I am picking her up tomorrow around noon. She will probably stay a few days. I have been working on my cozy sock blanket watching Fixer Upper with the cat. The fires are both going...there is quite the frost outside...it makes everything shimmer. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 26, 2017 at 8:57 PM

I was going to do more laundry, but DH went to take his nap before I grabbed another load!  So I guess I will just stay here on the couch!  LOL!  

kary29
by Group Admin on Dec. 26, 2017 at 10:04 PM

I did nap and yes, always finding great patterns!  I watched some crochet youtubes, one on crochet socks.  Also looking at scarf patterns I may make one for my son for his birthday.

Quoting harknessangels:

Napping by the fireplace sounds so cozy!  Did you find any great patterns?

Quoting kary29:

13* here....brr..still have our skiff of snow on the ground.  I've been putting some things away, mostly doing nothing, looking at patterns. Could nap by the fireplace.  :)

kary29
by Group Admin on Dec. 26, 2017 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds good to me!

Quoting harknessangels:

I was going to do more laundry, but DH went to take his nap before I grabbed another load!  So I guess I will just stay here on the couch!  LOL!  

kary29
by Group Admin on Dec. 26, 2017 at 10:06 PM

Fun to have your dgd over!  How cold is it outside there?

Quoting harknessangels:

I talked to dgd #1 tonight. She wants to come visit, so I am picking her up tomorrow around noon. She will probably stay a few days. I have been working on my cozy sock blanket watching Fixer Upper with the cat. The fires are both going...there is quite the frost outside...it makes everything shimmer. 

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2017 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

watching Christmas in Angel Falls. and practicing the double knit

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 27, 2017 at 8:56 AM
It was about 16* out. We are having s cols snap. It will not get above 30 for quite a few days.

Quoting kary29:

Fun to have your dgd over!  How cold is it outside there?

Quoting harknessangels:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)