Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WiP Wednesday

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2017 at 8:50 AM
  • 43 Replies
  • 243 Total Views

Mobile Photo

Woohoo, it's Wednesday!
I love hearing all about your projects
and what you are reading and/or watching!
I hope you are having a wonderful day!

by on Dec. 27, 2017 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2017 at 9:23 AM

nice dazzling colors for those yarns.

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2017 at 9:25 AM

good morning.

still practicing on double knitting flat way and last night i decided to do one in the round. Not sure if i should turn it into a ear warmers or hat

we are in the middle of dvd...Life and finished Kong of skull island.

have a great day

kary29
by Group Admin on Dec. 27, 2017 at 9:48 AM

2* outside this morning! Brrrr, my feet are cold, burning lots of wood and running the furnace when needed.  Organizing and house cleaning today.  Not sure which project I will try to work on.

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2017 at 9:51 AM

Oh that yarn is gorgeous.  Those are my favortie colors. 

Good morning. It has been a very busy few days. Friday James took Emily out shopping for m y christmas present.Then Saturday we opened presents and I recieved a cuting mat, rotary cutter with skip stitch blade, new MP3 player, and a My Pillow(love this).  James was speachless when he opened shadow box of our angel baby.  He said it was beautiful and that was all. Not sure if he liked it or not. Sunday we had neighbors over and echanged gifts with them andhad homemade pizzas fordinner with them. They are great people to be around.  On Christmas James left to go back to work.  It was sad ato see him leave but Work is work. 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2017 at 9:55 AM

Yesterday, I paid bills, balanced checkbooks, trips to walmart, bed bath and beyond, library, and bank.  Found andbought some half priced 2 tubes christmas wrapping paper, 3 packages giftboxes, and 2 ornament storage totes. Came hoe and procedde to start taking the tree down but have to wait for hubby to get the things down form the attic. I also bought a shelvingunit for y desk area and organized the desk corner yesterday, did my straighening upofthe house, andtook the trash out to the curb. By 7om I was tired and exhausted. LOL plans today are laundry, clean oven, and work in Emily's room to get her desk out and place a bookshelf in there.  Boy,  I need an easy day again LOL. 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2017 at 9:57 AM

LOed Life it was interesting.  Have not seen Kong of Skull Island.  We watched Dark Tower and Atomic blonde over the weekend. I did not like Atomic Blonde but loved Dark Tower.  Have fun with your double knitting. 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

good morning.

still practicing on double knitting flat way and last night i decided to do one in the round. Not sure if i should turn it into a ear warmers or hat

have a great day

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Dec. 27, 2017 at 9:58 AM

OH man, we were 3° this morning.  We have great minds LOL. I have been organizing and cleaning as well. 

Quoting kary29:

2* outside this morning! Brrrr, my feet are cold, burning lots of wood and running the furnace when needed.  Organizing and house cleaning today.  Not sure which project I will try to work on.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 27, 2017 at 10:03 AM

I love them!  I won them in the Kristy Glass YouTube giveaway!  

Quoting ahapiiknit:

nice dazzling colors for those yarns.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 27, 2017 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Yay for practicing double knitting and watching dvds!  Enjoy!  

Quoting ahapiiknit:

good morning.

have a great day

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 27, 2017 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

That is crazy cold!  Hope you stay warm! Bulky weight slippers would be a great project!  :)  

Quoting kary29:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)