Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thoughtful Thursday!

Happy Thursday!  

How are you? Any plans? 

Working on any projects? 

I hope you are having a terrific day!  

by on Dec. 28, 2017 at 9:48 AM
Replies (51-54):
ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2017 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this

thanks....it is so squishy and i love that the inside is different colors from the outside.

Quoting harknessangels:

What a great ear/head warmer! Looks so warm!  I love the stitch definition!

Quoting ahapiiknit:

double knit ear and head warmer finished

fiddlerbird555
by Bronze Member on Dec. 28, 2017 at 7:54 PM

It's a condo I got so long ago that it's paid off. I signed a contract with the association manager to put it on the market, but when I called Zillow (they aren't what they used to be) I was told that it was NOT listed.  Now I have a polite e-mail in to see what's going on.

Quoting harknessangels:

Sounds like a great kit!  Sorry to hear your day hasn't been great and you haven't heard anything from your family!  Is your house on the market now?  If it is, I hope all goes smoothly!  

Quoting fiddlerbird555:

I'm terrible. I got a "Marvel Universe" book/kit at the local bookstore. Comes with materials to make spiderman and Capt America, and patterns for a couple more, including the Hulk and Groot (adult)

Day not so hot. Can't seem to figure out the spiffy electronic features of DH's car, he over-drew his checking account for not looking at what goes into it. Can't reach the tax preparer, to see if we ought to be doing anything before the end of the year. Can't check Zillow anymore without getting 18 different phone calls slight exaggeration) from people wanting to sell you a house. (No, I'm trying to sell one, thank you).

And I sent out Xmas presents to my side of the family; hearing crickets back. 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Dec. 28, 2017 at 8:37 PM
Oh that is a fun age.

Quoting harknessangels:
She is 6 and stays busy all day long!  :)
Quoting DoofisDeb:

Souunds like fun. How old is she? 

Quoting harknessangels:

We have done some coloring today, playing Barbies and watching movies. After dinner it will be spa time. Her Great Grandmom gave her lots of body wash/shampoo/lotion sets!  LOL!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Aww she loves hanging out wiht you that why you dont get much done.

Quoting harknessangels:

I am hoping later this evening to be able to work on projects. I don't get as much done when my dgd is over, but that is okay!  :)

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 28, 2017 at 11:19 PM

That is interesting that it isn't listed...hope you find out what is going on soon! 

Quoting fiddlerbird555:

It's a condo I got so long ago that it's paid off. I signed a contract with the association manager to put it on the market, but when I called Zillow (they aren't what they used to be) I was told that it was NOT listed.  Now I have a polite e-mail in to see what's going on.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)