Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday's Fun & Festivities

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2017 at 8:37 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 90 Total Views

Happy Friday! 

How are you? Any plans this evening? 

Any weekend plans? 

Working on any projects (craft, diy, yard, yarn...etc.)? 

I hope you are having a fabulous day!!!

by on Dec. 29, 2017 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 29, 2017 at 8:49 AM

Good Morning!  I am doing good!  Plans for today are to go to the movies and then pack up all my dgd's presents and take her back this afternoon. My ds is having two friends over, so there will be cooking and cleaning up a bit and then I will be relaxing!  :)  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 29, 2017 at 8:53 AM

Tomorrow is our Christmas visit at my FILs and that is the only thing I have planned for the weekend besides hopefully taking down the tree & decorations. 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2017 at 9:49 AM
Good morning. This morning we are having a heat, 16°, lol. That is the warmest we have been in the morning all week. Snow is on the way for this evening. We have a full day planned. My parents called so we are going over there for gift exchange, then food shopping, library hopefully. Been working on my car blanket. I want to start cutting out fabric squares to practice crocheting edges on fabric.
DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2017 at 9:50 AM
Sounds like a fun busy day. Enjoy the movie.

Quoting harknessangels:

Good Morning!  I am doing good!  Plans for today are to go to the movies and then pack up all my dgd's presents and take her back this afternoon. My ds is having two friends over, so there will be cooking and cleaning up a bit and then I will be relaxing!  :)  

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2017 at 9:55 AM
1 mom liked this
That is a good weekend planned. I so want my tree down. The next time hubby is home for sure.

Quoting harknessangels:

Tomorrow is our Christmas visit at my FILs and that is the only thing I have planned for the weekend besides hopefully taking down the tree & decorations. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 29, 2017 at 2:47 PM

Yay for a heat wave. LOL!  Have fun exchanging gifts!  I need to pop in the library soon too!  I can't wait to see the fabric squares with crochet edgings!  

Quoting DoofisDeb: Good morning. This morning we are having a heat, 16°, lol. That is the warmest we have been in the morning all week. Snow is on the way for this evening. We have a full day planned. My parents called so we are going over there for gift exchange, then food shopping, library hopefully. Been working on my car blanket. I want to start cutting out fabric squares to practice crocheting edges on fabric.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 29, 2017 at 2:48 PM

It was a cute movie!  I am glad we went. Now I want to see Jumanji. Maybe next week.   :)

Quoting DoofisDeb: Sounds like a fun busy day. Enjoy the movie.

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2017 at 2:53 PM

happy Friday.

doing fine. Watching shows we never watched .

did finish double knit in the round headband...will have to get picture.

have a great day.

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2017 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

enjoy movies and the busy day.

Quoting harknessangels:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Dec. 29, 2017 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like a great Friday!  Looking forward to seeing the headband!  

Quoting ahapiiknit:

happy Friday.

doing fine. Watching shows we never watched .

did finish double knit in the round headband...will have to get picture.

have a great day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)