Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday's Memo..............

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2018 at 9:54 AM
  • 27 Replies
  • 178 Total Views

Happy New Year Champagne

Happy Monday!  

How are you? How was your weekend? 

Any plans this week? 

Anything you are looking forward to? 

I hope you are having a marvelous start to the New Year!

by on Jan. 1, 2018 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fiddlerbird555
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 10:12 AM
It's back to work after a week off. Thinking if signing up for group harp lessons.
DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 10:32 AM

Happy New Year to all. Does anyone make resolutions? I want to try to be a better person in every aspect of my life and pay off my credit card this year. 
Last night I slept pretty good but fell asleep around 1am. Emily had to stay up and watch the ball drop. She made it and then fell asleep. Plans today are stay home and do whatever. I woke up at 3a and saw our temp was -3°. Brr, we are 7° now. Thank goodness for hot coffee to warm me up, LOL. Been lazy so far and thinking of looking to see what trouble I can get into LOL.  Emily had to get her hari cut yeterday. I tried to cut it but it just didnto work out.  I thinkher new style works on her.  Well, going to get more coffee and see what i can get busy wrking on. 

The last photo is the before.

Mobile PhotoMobile Photo

Mobile Photo

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 10:33 AM

Hope work is not to bad after being off for a week. Harp lessons sound interesting.   

Quoting fiddlerbird555: It's back to work after a week off. Thinking if signing up for group harp lessons.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 1, 2018 at 11:21 AM

I hope your work day goes well. Group harp lessons sounds like fun!  

Quoting fiddlerbird555: It's back to work after a week off. Thinking if signing up for group harp lessons.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 1, 2018 at 11:38 AM

Happy New Year!  I am trying the word of the year. I did a random word generator and got "construct".  The more I think about the word, the more I like it. I would like to build better relationships, build my business, build my character and build the life I envision. 

It is frigid out there this morning. Emily's haircut looks amazing on her!  Wow!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Happy New Year to all. Does anyone make resolutions? I want to try to be a better person in every aspect of my life and pay off my credit card this year. Last night I slept pretty good but fell asleep around 1am. Emily had to stay up and watch the ball drop. She made it and then fell asleep. Plans today are stay home and do whatever. I woke up at 3a and saw our temp was -3°. Brr, we are 7° now. Thank goodness for hot coffee to warm me up, LOL. Been lazy so far and thinking of looking to see what trouble I can get into LOL.  Emily had to get her hari cut yeterday. I tried to cut it but it just didnto work out.  I thinkher new style works on her.  Well, going to get more coffee and see what i can get busy wrking on. 

Mobile PhotoMobile Photo

Mobile Photo

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 1, 2018 at 11:44 AM

Whew, I am trying to get myself in gear today. It is so cold outside!  It is taking quite a bit of effort to keep the fires going!  I am having some apple cake for breakfast with some yummy coffee and then it is off to get things done. 

I have already changed all the calendars. I want to start taking down the ornaments/decorations etc., skein up some yarn for two new projects and just hang out with the family! 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 1, 2018 at 11:45 AM
2 moms liked this

I am looking forward to getting back to some kind of routine. I enjoy taking from Thanksgiving to New Years a lot slower than usual, but now I am ready to see what 2018 has in store!  

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 12:02 PM
Oh that's a good word of the year. You can construct your vision for sure. I have faith in you. Oh I think so as well. She wants it a bit longer. Her hair grows fast so it won't take long her perfect lengthen.

Quoting harknessangels:

Happy New Year!  I am trying the word of the year. I did a random word generator and got "construct".  The more I think about the word, the more I like it. I would like to build better relationships, build my business, build my character and build the life I envision. 

It is frigid out there this morning. Emily's haircut looks amazing on her!  Wow!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Happy New Year to all. Does anyone make resolutions? I want to try to be a better person in every aspect of my life and pay off my credit card this year. Last night I slept pretty good but fell asleep around 1am. Emily had to stay up and watch the ball drop. She made it and then fell asleep. Plans today are stay home and do whatever. I woke up at 3a and saw our temp was -3°. Brr, we are 7° now. Thank goodness for hot coffee to warm me up, LOL. Been lazy so far and thinking of looking to see what trouble I can get into LOL.  Emily had to get her hari cut yeterday. I tried to cut it but it just didnto work out.  I thinkher new style works on her.  Well, going to get more coffee and see what i can get busy wrking on. 

Mobile PhotoMobile Photo

Mobile Photo

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 12:12 PM
Oh it is Arctic here. Been in PJs all day so far. One more day of winter break and it is back to the hectic ness of life. Stay warm.

Quoting harknessangels:

Whew, I am trying to get myself in gear today. It is so cold outside!  It is taking quite a bit of effort to keep the fires going!  I am having some apple cake for breakfast with some yummy coffee and then it is off to get things done. 

I have already changed all the calendars. I want to start taking down the ornaments/decorations etc., skein up some yarn for two new projects and just hang out with the family! 

kary29
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2018 at 2:56 PM

Love the sound of the harp!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)