Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday's Tasks......

Happy Tuesday!  

How are you? Anything on your to do list today? 

Any plans? Working on any projects? 

I hope you are having a terrific day!!!!

by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 7:51 AM
Replies (31-40):
DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 1:57 PM
That is gorgeous.

Quoting harknessangels:

So true!  I do have a color called Love Birds and it is peach & grey!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

OH that sounds like a great fun day planned.  Oh valentines day, the pink and red storm willbe hitting us soon. LOLOL. So much pink and red at this time of year LOLOL. 

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

yes....very heart sad for everyone.

Quoting DoofisDeb:

OH that is so sad.  Why people do the things they do; just baffles me. 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

totally agree....one california patrolman was killed Christmas eve....the driver that caused it was drunk and stoned on some drugs. He was out of it not knowing anything and is in the hospital. It was a heart breaking for the patrolmans family, fellow officers and firefighters...everyone. They gave the patrolman a nice salute and church service.

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Yeah, It hink the recreational pot is a mistake andhope they dont do it there in ohio. I know they have passed medical and that willhelp those whom need it.  There are just that many pot heads. Once the shine wears of of the new legal way they willget tired of it. 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

yep on that . And now everyone lined up yesterday for recreational pot . The pot stores said that they will make lots of $$ because they think everyone smokes, eats, marijuana. My family & i will not . I can understand it if one is really sick. I see on the news that there were lines....that many sick people???

Quoting DoofisDeb:

I never understood what end one year and start the new year being drunk. Can't wrap my head around it.  Love your plans for the day. Have fun. 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

Happy Tues. Doing ok.

I plan to finish 4 hats this week. ...double knit , regular knit in the round and crochet ones. Double knit one may take longer.

our New years eve was different and nice. We went on a boat to see the fireworks. Of course lots of people were drunk. My swh and i went with someone  and his daughter and we do not drink , so we can see how these people are. ...very loud , a bombed look on their faces, lots of falling downs, etc We got splashed with beer, so now will have to wash the smell off .

have a great day

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 2:12 PM

yes have things on my mind again so the mindless hat crocheting and knitting starts again.

No for beer splashing....got the laundry started.

Quoting harknessangels:

Wow, four hats, that is awesome!  Hope the firework show was great! Being splashed with beer is no fun!  

Quoting ahapiiknit:

Happy Tues. Doing ok.

I plan to finish 4 hats this week. ...double knit , regular knit in the round and crochet ones. Double knit one may take longer.

our New years eve was different and nice. We went on a boat to see the fireworks. Of course lots of people were drunk. My swh and i went with someone  and his daughter and we do not drink , so we can see how these people are. ...very loud , a bombed look on their faces, lots of falling downs, etc We got splashed with beer, so now will have to wash the smell off .

have a great day

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

enjoy the tea and pretty tumbler

Quoting harknessangels:

I am drinking some white chocolate chai from Davids Tea in my wonderful new tumbler my DS got me for Christmas. 

goatmom4
by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:41 PM
Hi at least I got bank thing fixed but the floor is so cold ugh freezing
goatmom4
by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:42 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Christmas present
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 2, 2018 at 4:06 PM

Yay for the bank thing being fixed!  Ugh to cold floors, I have been thinking about pulling out my crochet slippers. 

Quoting goatmom4: Hi at least I got bank thing fixed but the floor is so cold ugh freezing

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 2, 2018 at 4:06 PM

Awesome gift!  

Quoting goatmom4:

Mobile Photo

Christmas present

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 4:28 PM

finished one hat and will work on the other 3.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 2, 2018 at 5:22 PM

Yay for finishing a hat!!  

Quoting ahapiiknit:

finished one hat and will work on the other 3.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)