Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday's Works in Progress

Mobile Photo

Happy Wednesday!
I love hearing all about your projects,
What you are thinking about making next,
What you are reading and/or watching!
I hope you are having a wonderful day!

by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 8:21 AM
Replies (41-50):
DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:48 PM
I like reading the books after I watch a movie or show. Bit of an odd ball that way. That book sounds interesting.
Yeah, their birthdays are crazy. Emily was born on her great uncle's birthday. Our angel baby went to heaven on March 1st.

Quoting harknessangels:

I can't decide if I want to read the book or watch the show first!  LOL!  I like listening to books while cleaning too!  I am listening to The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen. 

My Dh's birthday is the 9th!  Wow, to their birthday's being a day apart. My birthday and my grandfather's birthday are just like that. My twins and my brother too!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

They do seem to be better. The description of everything and the action is a bit more described than the show. I still ove them both so far. 

Her birthday is March 23 and Hubby's is March 24.   What day is you hubby's?

Yes so many shows  and so little time is correct LOL. 

I am listening to The Cuckoos Calling while i dothings around the house.  I want to read so many books but there just is not enough time. 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:49 PM
Yes, vitamin s will do that. Need to start taking mine again.

Quoting harknessangels:

Thanks! Yes, it is nice to be busy!  I think taking my vitamins again are giving me the energy to get things done!

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Sounds like a great day. Being busy is a good thing.   Heres to hoping for a canceled drama class and yarn dying LOL.  I know they are loving the sun. 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:52 PM
Yes, alone time is nice. I am trying my hand at crocheting edges to the squares. Then I plan on sewing them together. I have heard it is good and never watched when it was on tv. Not sure if it is still airing.

Quoting kary29:

Nice to enjoy some alone time.  What are you making with fabric squares?  Never heard of Black Sails, enjoy it.

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Well been busy already. Took Emily to school then went to walmart and kroger.  I spend my gift card on a electric razor. My old needed replacement stuff and they dont sell it anymore.  While there I started shopping for Emily's birthday in March. I bought her 3 t-shirts with sarcastic phares LOL.  Went to Kroger for a couple ofthings for diner and rock salt. Now I need to do my regualr chores so I can work on my fabric squares.  Going to start watching Black Sails on DVD. I am half way through the first book of Game of thrones. The book i smuch different than the show wth how to describe things. The Imp(dwarf) is monsterious looking in the book.  Well going to start my chores so I cna play LOL. 

This wa me this morning LOLOL. 

Mobile Photo

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2018 at 7:15 PM

Sometimes I do that too...nice to compare the details in the book with the movie. 

March is a busy month for you guys! Do you do something special on the baby's birthday? {I hope you don't mind me asking}

Quoting DoofisDeb: I like reading the books after I watch a movie or show. Bit of an odd ball that way. That book sounds interesting. Yeah, their birthdays are crazy. Emily was born on her great uncle's birthday. Our angel baby went to heaven on March 1st.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2018 at 7:16 PM

Hopefully I keep remembering to take them. The Vitamin D really helps improve my mood during the winter months and helps my legs to stop cramping up. 

Quoting DoofisDeb: Yes, vitamin s will do that. Need to start taking mine again.

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 7:32 PM
It is nice to compare.
Yeah March is busy. I don't most and you asking at all. We, hubby and I, only talk about him. It is to difficult for hubby at times.

Quoting harknessangels:

Sometimes I do that too...nice to compare the details in the book with the movie. 

March is a busy month for you guys! Do you do something special on the baby's birthday? {I hope you don't mind me asking}

Quoting DoofisDeb: I like reading the books after I watch a movie or show. Bit of an odd ball that way. That book sounds interesting.
Yeah, their birthdays are crazy. Emily was born on her great uncle's birthday. Our angel baby went to heaven on March 1st.

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 7:36 PM
Yes, I have not taken mine in about a week. Oh yes, love the mood help.

Quoting harknessangels:

Hopefully I keep remembering to take them. The Vitamin D really helps improve my mood during the winter months and helps my legs to stop cramping up. 

Quoting DoofisDeb: Yes, vitamin s will do that. Need to start taking mine again.

kary29
by Group Admin on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:30 PM

You did better than me.  I started to go out, felt the wind, realized it was only 17 with the wind chill so came back in.  I wore my pedometer all day in the house, it's at 4000 steps.

Quoting ahapiiknit:

i did a quick walk for 5 minutes...actually 5 indoor walk and 5 outside

Quoting kary29:

The sun came out, woo-hoo!  Seriously thinking about taking a quick walk, it's up to 24* but 10-20mph wind.

Quoting ahapiiknit:

i did laundry on a overcast day and no breeze so they barely dried.

keep warm for your bitter cold days.

Quoting kary29:

Another bitter cold day, no sun today, cloudy.  :(  Still have a skiff of snow on the ground.

Stay-at-home day for me, have done 3 loads laundry so far and have more.  Also cleaning kitchen and bedroom.  Do need to go pick up book that came in.  Finished dh's hat but don't have a picture yet, he left with it on his head, will try later.  Working on son's scarf.

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 10:40 PM

i did not do the afternoon ones...it rained a bit. 

i did elliptical and the indoor walks.

Quoting kary29:

You did better than me.  I started to go out, felt the wind, realized it was only 17 with the wind chill so came back in.  I wore my pedometer all day in the house, it's at 4000 steps.

Quoting ahapiiknit:

i did a quick walk for 5 minutes...actually 5 indoor walk and 5 outside

Quoting kary29:

The sun came out, woo-hoo!  Seriously thinking about taking a quick walk, it's up to 24* but 10-20mph wind.

Quoting ahapiiknit:

i did laundry on a overcast day and no breeze so they barely dried.

keep warm for your bitter cold days.

Quoting kary29:

Another bitter cold day, no sun today, cloudy.  :(  Still have a skiff of snow on the ground.

Stay-at-home day for me, have done 3 loads laundry so far and have more.  Also cleaning kitchen and bedroom.  Do need to go pick up book that came in.  Finished dh's hat but don't have a picture yet, he left with it on his head, will try later.  Working on son's scarf.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 4, 2018 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

That is nice to have that time to talk about him and share our thoughts/feeling!  <3

Quoting DoofisDeb: It is nice to compare. Yeah March is busy. I don't most and you asking at all. We, hubby and I, only talk about him. It is to difficult for hubby at times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)