Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday's Works in Progress

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 8:21 AM
  • 50 Replies
  • 259 Total Views

Mobile Photo

Happy Wednesday!
I love hearing all about your projects,
What you are thinking about making next,
What you are reading and/or watching!
I hope you are having a wonderful day!

by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 10:01 AM

Hey!  The squared waffle pattern works up GREAT with the Bernat Pop! yarn and an I-size hook.  AND DD likes it!  Win for me, looking for a good pattern that is one she likes for her afghan.

I had to go to the dr. today.  I've been sick since last Friday with a fever and chills.  He diagnosed me with pneumonia and dehydration and prescribed meds and rest, NO WORK until the fever is gone for 48 hours.

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:08 AM

Well been busy already. Took Emily to school then went to walmart and kroger.  I spend my gift card on a electric razor. My old needed replacement stuff and they dont sell it anymore.  While there I started shopping for Emily's birthday in March. I bought her 3 t-shirts with sarcastic phares LOL.  Went to Kroger for a couple ofthings for diner and rock salt. Now I need to do my regualr chores so I can work on my fabric squares.  Going to start watching Black Sails on DVD. I am half way through the first book of Game of thrones. The book i smuch different than the show wth how to describe things. The Imp(dwarf) is monsterious looking in the book.  Well going to start my chores so I cna play LOL. 

This wa me this morning LOLOL. 

Mobile Photo

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:10 AM

I love the waffle pattern.  Thnking about doing that pattern in a blanket forhubby next year for christmas.   Pneumonia seems tobe going around.  I know 5 people of have had it. Rest up and feel better soon.  

Quoting michiganmom116:

Hey!  The squared waffle pattern works up GREAT with the Bernat Pop! yarn and an I-size hook.  AND DD likes it!  Win for me, looking for a good pattern that is one she likes for her afghan.

I had to go to the dr. today.  I've been sick since last Friday with a fever and chills.  He diagnosed me with pneumonia and dehydration and prescribed meds and rest, NO WORK until the fever is gone for 48 hours.

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:17 AM

I love that green color. So would love to get my hands on that for a afghan. 

Quoting harknessangels:

Mobile Photo

Happy Wednesday! I love hearing all about your projects, What you are thinking about making next, What you are reading and/or watching! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2018 at 12:40 PM

I hope you feel better, the fever goes away and you get some rest!  Yay for finding a great pattern that works wonderfully with the yarn!  I can't wait to see it!!!  

Quoting michiganmom116:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2018 at 12:46 PM

Love the meme!!!  LOL!  You have been busy! Yay for a new electric razor and starting Emily's birthday shopping! What day is her birthday? DH has a March birthday too! 

Do you think the books are better? Dh and I started that show!  So many good shows and so little time we can watch TV together!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Well been busy already. Took Emily to school then went to walmart and kroger.  I spend my gift card on a electric razor. My old needed replacement stuff and they dont sell it anymore.  While there I started shopping for Emily's birthday in March. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2018 at 12:50 PM

Hi there! It has been a busy morning!  We are warmed up to 30* today!  Dh took care of some chicken chores and chopped some wood. Snow is on the way! Woohoooo!  I am hoping it cancels DD's drama class tomorrow. Then I can dye more yarn! LOL!  

I have the big dogs out in their huge fenced in area, they are enjoying the sun and running around. They get cabin fever too!  :)  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2018 at 12:55 PM

I am enjoying some Apple Cake and an apple with peanut butter before dyeing some Valentine themed mini skeins. I have been writing ideas down for some new sock yarn colorways!  

I will try and get a picture of my projects later. I worked a little on my January socks last night. I am reading Snowmaggedon by Dave & Neta Jackson and Mover of Men and Mountains (kiddos Econ read). I have been watching lots of Hallmark and DIY channels now that we are trying out Sling tv. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2018 at 12:56 PM

Thanks, the green color on the top is Venture and one on the bottom is Jubilee. I did my friend a shawl in Jubilee, it has sparkle!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

I love that green color. So would love to get my hands on that for a afghan. 

Quoting harknessangels:

Mobile Photo

Happy Wednesday! I love hearing all about your projects, What you are thinking about making next, What you are reading and/or watching! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 1:09 PM

pretty picture

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)