Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday's Works in Progress

Mobile Photo

Happy Wednesday!
I love hearing all about your projects,
What you are thinking about making next,
What you are reading and/or watching!
I hope you are having a wonderful day!

by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 8:21 AM
Replies (21-30):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:23 PM

Bitter cold and cloudy day sounds like the perfect time to stay home!  I can't wait to see dh's hat and ds' scarf!  

Quoting kary29:

Another bitter cold day, no sun today, cloudy.  :(  Still have a skiff of snow on the ground.

Stay-at-home day for me, have done 3 loads laundry so far and have more.  Also cleaning kitchen and bedroom.  Do need to go pick up book that came in.  Finished dh's hat but don't have a picture yet, he left with it on his head, will try later.  Working on son's scarf.

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:24 PM

Love it! The stripes are awesome!!! 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

my magic loop hat...have not done this in a long time

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:27 PM

I can't decide if I want to read the book or watch the show first!  LOL!  I like listening to books while cleaning too!  I am listening to The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen. 

My Dh's birthday is the 9th!  Wow, to their birthday's being a day apart. My birthday and my grandfather's birthday are just like that. My twins and my brother too!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

They do seem to be better. The description of everything and the action is a bit more described than the show. I still ove them both so far. 

Her birthday is March 23 and Hubby's is March 24.   What day is you hubby's?

Yes so many shows  and so little time is correct LOL. 

I am listening to The Cuckoos Calling while i dothings around the house.  I want to read so many books but there just is not enough time. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:28 PM

Thanks! Yes, it is nice to be busy!  I think taking my vitamins again are giving me the energy to get things done!

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Sounds like a great day. Being busy is a good thing.   Heres to hoping for a canceled drama class and yarn dying LOL.  I know they are loving the sun. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:30 PM

I have dyed some mini skeins....I decided to go for a gradient pink/purple set. I hope it looks good when it dries. 

I just finished cleaning out the pellet stove and vacuuming the dog room. I also spray down their carpet with a great smelling spray!  

Now it is time to let the chickens out and start washing the yarn and pots!  

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:48 PM

ohyes for the blood testing. I was 2nd and someone wanted to get ahead of me and 3 other people. What the??? Amazing how these people think.

yes i am in the had mood and podcast mood.

i am thinking of making a cat snuggle.

Quoting harknessangels:

Yikes for being vampirized!  Yay for making hats and watching podcasts!  

Quoting ahapiiknit:

finished another hat 3rd one that is crochet.

went to take several vials of tubes for blood test. I was vampirized.

still double knitting on another hat.

been watchin Knitting I love youtube podcasts.

going to eat breakfast now .

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:49 PM

thanks...it was nice to knit in magic loop.

do you do your socks that way? or with the dpns?

Quoting harknessangels:

Love it! The stripes are awesome!!! 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

kary29
by Group Admin on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:16 PM

The sun came out, woo-hoo!  Seriously thinking about taking a quick walk, it's up to 24* but 10-20mph wind.

Quoting ahapiiknit:

i did laundry on a overcast day and no breeze so they barely dried.

keep warm for your bitter cold days.

Quoting kary29:

Another bitter cold day, no sun today, cloudy.  :(  Still have a skiff of snow on the ground.

Stay-at-home day for me, have done 3 loads laundry so far and have more.  Also cleaning kitchen and bedroom.  Do need to go pick up book that came in.  Finished dh's hat but don't have a picture yet, he left with it on his head, will try later.  Working on son's scarf.

kary29
by Group Admin on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:19 PM

The sun came out. :)  Thinking about a walk.  I changed to this scarf pattern and love it.

Quoting harknessangels:

Bitter cold and cloudy day sounds like the perfect time to stay home!  I can't wait to see dh's hat and ds' scarf!  

Quoting kary29:

kary29
by Group Admin on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:20 PM

Pretty, a lot more colorful than the black one I just made, but dh wanted black.

Quoting ahapiiknit:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)