Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super Sunday!!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 9:43 AM
  • 29 Replies
  • 169 Total Views

Happy Sunday!  

How are you? Any plans? 

Working on projects? Relaxing? 

I hope you are having a super day!!!!! 

by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2018 at 4:17 PM

Hello..it has been a relaxing day here!  We made brunch for the boys (actually DH cooked/ I cleaned), they went home...I started a new book, The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman, it is the prequel to Practical Magic....I did a seed inventory (I am going to give gardening a try again)....I listened to two sermons and knit on January socks. 

Dinner is leftovers.....yay!  I am loving this Sunday so much!  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2018 at 4:25 PM

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous today! In the 60s and sunny!  The chickens are out enjoying the last rays of sun!  

When the weather warms up, anyone else feel the need to clean out corners, clutter, etc.?!  

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 5:06 PM

un plannned ....we went to a fleamarket...just to look around.

still knitting my double knit strand hat. ....i am halfway to the end.

have a nice day. It went to overcast now.

ahapiiknit
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2018 at 5:07 PM

i relined our hallway closet...got rid of old things. I have to get more shelf liners now.

Quoting harknessangels:

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous today! In the 60s and sunny!  The chickens are out enjoying the last rays of sun!  

When the weather warms up, anyone else feel the need to clean out corners, clutter, etc.?!  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2018 at 5:29 PM

Yay for going to the flea market!  Was there anything interesting? 

Double yay for being halfway done with the double knit hat!  

Quoting ahapiiknit:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Jan. 21, 2018 at 5:30 PM

That is awesome!  Our hallway closet scares me!  LOL!  I think I need to get some space saving bags, we have lots of blankets, but not enough space. 

Quoting ahapiiknit:

i relined our hallway closet...got rid of old things. I have to get more shelf liners now.

kary29
by Group Admin on Jan. 21, 2018 at 5:39 PM

Good afternoon.  I left at 8:00 this morning to make the coffee and put out the pastries at church.  Have been dragging ever since.  We ran some errands this afternoon, went to a very disappointing home show, now I'm home in the recliner.  Just not much energy or motivation today.  Hope it comes back soon!

kary29
by Group Admin on Jan. 21, 2018 at 5:44 PM

Glad you got some good weather today, ours has been the same.  Oh yes, on the cleaning corners and clutter.

Quoting harknessangels:

kary29
by Group Admin on Jan. 21, 2018 at 5:46 PM

I wish I had some of your energy today!  I'll look at that book.  Yes you must garden!  We keep saying we're cutting back on the garden, it's way too big, we'll see.

Quoting harknessangels:

Hello..it has been a relaxing day here!  We made brunch for the boys (actually DH cooked/ I cleaned), they went home...I started a new book, The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman, it is the prequel to Practical Magic....I did a seed inventory (I am going to give gardening a try again)....I listened to two sermons and knit on January socks. 

Dinner is leftovers.....yay!  I am loving this Sunday so much!  

kary29
by Group Admin on Jan. 21, 2018 at 5:48 PM

A fleamarket sounds good.  The double knitting takes a lot longer than normal knitting right?

Quoting ahapiiknit:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)