Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday Chatter

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:18 AM
  • 29 Replies
  • 172 Total Views

Happy Monday! 

How are you?

How was your weekend? 

Any plans this week?
Anything you are looking forward to? 

by on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning. I am doing well and enjoying yummy coffee.   Our weekend was good and productive. Just wishing the rain would go away and snow flurries as well.  We are getting snow flurries later today. It is Mid April right? Cause I am confused, LOL.  

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 8:26 AM

Today my plans are do get my walking dvd, push ups, and wall sitting done.  My house chores are done, YEAH!! After my workout I will listen to GOT and work on the pouf decreases. Love having days like these. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Love this!  That is exactly how I like to start and end my day!!! 

I am doing pretty good today! I got some sleep, the sun is trying to shine through the clouds!  It is in the 60s, I see leaves on the trees and my lilacs are blooming. 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:13 AM

My weekend was a nice combination of busy and relaxing!  Just the way I like it! Even though I ripped back on my test knit shawl and started again!  

A few things going on this week. I am doing three more shawl sets for my LYS, my kiddos have dental appointments on Wednesday and I am driving them around Tuesday & Thursday. I am hoping to do a little work for my Etsy shop at the end of the week. I have more mini skein set ideas!  

I hope your week is off to a great start!!!!! 

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL! Go away snow flurries!!!!! 

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Good morning. I am doing well and enjoying yummy coffee.   Our weekend was good and productive. Just wishing the rain would go away and snow flurries as well.  We are getting snow flurries later today. It is Mid April right? Cause I am confused, LOL.  

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:15 AM

Sounds like a wonderful day to me!!! I need to get my exercise in today as well. I usually put it off, but today I am going to get it done early!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

Today my plans are do get my walking dvd, push ups, and wall sitting done.  My house chores are done, YEAH!! After my workout I will listen to GOT and work on the pouf decreases. Love having days like these. 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:25 AM

It is a good way to start and end the day.  I wold love for 60s today but we are going to being the low 40s.  We cant even think about planint anything with snow every week. LOL

Quoting harknessangels:

Love this!  That is exactly how I like to start and end my day!!! 

I am doing pretty good today! I got some sleep, the sun is trying to shine through the clouds!  It is in the 60s, I see leaves on the trees and my lilacs are blooming. 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:29 AM

I had to rip my pouf back last night. Missed counted three rows of the decreases. Sounds like a very busy week.  

Quoting harknessangels:

My weekend was a nice combination of busy and relaxing!  Just the way I like it! Even though I ripped back on my test knit shawl and started again!  

A few things going on this week. I am doing three more shawl sets for my LYS, my kiddos have dental appointments on Wednesday and I am driving them around Tuesday & Thursday. I am hoping to do a little work for my Etsy shop at the end of the week. I have more mini skein set ideas!  

I hope your week is off to a great start!!!!! 

DoofisDeb
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I am going to do them right after my coffee. 

Quoting harknessangels:

Sounds like a wonderful day to me!!! I need to get my exercise in today as well. I usually put it off, but today I am going to get it done early!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

harknessangels
by Group Owner on Apr. 16, 2018 at 9:38 AM

Ugh to the low 40s!  We dip into the 40s tomorrow and then back up to 60. It is hard to plant anything. I wanted to plant my potatoes, but I am worried about them not being able to grow!  

Quoting DoofisDeb:

It is a good way to start and end the day.  I wold love for 60s today but we are going to being the low 40s.  We cant even think about planint anything with snow every week. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)