Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Group..

Posted by on May. 6, 2010 at 5:40 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 260 Total Views

Hi my fellow Buffalonians.  Married Mom here of two kids. One boy 18 and a girl 12, living in the Hamburg area.

by on May. 6, 2010 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiredgranny521
by Member on May. 6, 2010 at 7:46 PM

see you here and at NY moms. I am married and have two adult kids and three grand kids.

Wyldbutterfly
by on May. 7, 2010 at 5:29 AM

Quoting tiredgranny521:

see you here and at NY moms. I am married and have two adult kids and three grand kids.

**Waving** lol  This group does not seem very active. Does is go in spurts?

How old are your Grandbabies? My Mom always said if she could have skipped us kids and went straight to the grandbabies she would have, but I know she loves us and is mostly kidding.

tiredgranny521
by Member on May. 7, 2010 at 4:01 PM

The girls are twins and will be 6 in June. My grandson will be 3 at the end of June. This is not a real active group. I've been a member a long time and seldom see any activity BUT it is more active than the North Carolina moms group. I don't  think anyone posted there in nearly a year!

Lullabymami
by Member on Aug. 26, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Hey y'all

I am Katie. I am married and  currently a sahm. I have 4 kid's all boy's. My oldest is 7, my twins just turned 5 in July and my youngest just turned 3 in May. I live in cheektowag and alway's looking to meet and make new friend's.

Wyldbutterfly
by on Aug. 26, 2010 at 9:15 PM

Quoting Lullabymami:

Hey y'all

I am Katie. I am married and  currently a sahm. I have 4 kid's all boy's. My oldest is 7, my twins just turned 5 in July and my youngest just turned 3 in May. I live in cheektowag and alway's looking to meet and make new friend's.

Hi Katie and welcome. Glad to have you even though this group is not very active.

Heather12381
by on Sep. 2, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Ladies the mom that ran this group moved out of NY best bet is to join the site she started...www.buffalomommies.com

Alli74purple
by Group Owner on Sep. 2, 2010 at 9:01 PM

DItto what Heather said. This group is not very active on CafeMom.... but we are very active on www.buffalomommies.com !!! Lots of discussion and plenty of events!

Wyldbutterfly
by on Sep. 7, 2010 at 7:27 AM

Quoting Alli74purple:

DItto what Heather said. This group is not very active on CafeMom.... but we are very active on www.buffalomommies.com !!! Lots of discussion and plenty of events!

Thank You. I was wondering why no one talked amongst one another. I was hanging in there for a little bit, but was ready to leave. Thanks for the information!

Wyldbutterfly
by on Sep. 7, 2010 at 7:33 AM

Okay, I tried to register for the web site. However I personally see no reason to give out my home address and phone number. Those are private and should remain that way. Personally I find that to be too much and shall refrain from joining the group.

Sara0630
by New Member on Sep. 9, 2010 at 1:56 PM

i agree with wyldbutterfly i was about to join until i seen i had to give out my address and phone number, i thought that was odd

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN