Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lancaster Mommies?!!? Or surrounding areas! lol

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 8:34 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 356 Total Views

Hi!

I am a SAHM of three! I am not new to the area...but have recently decided I need to start branching out... ha ha. My friends don't have children and I don't have any play dates or mommy groups available around here (that I know of). I am going crazy not having any other mommy friends! My children need interaction! :)

My oldest daughter is 10, then my 2nd daughter is 18.5 months old then our youngest is our son and he is 6.5 months old.

Hope to meet a ton of people on here and make wonderful life long mommy friendships!! :)

by on Jul. 29, 2011 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cottonblossom
by New Member on Sep. 13, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Hi SamiDrew1!  I am in Alden.  I have an almost 3 year old and  a 7 month old.  We belong to the Buffalo Mother's Group through meetup.com.  We also go to Westwood park a lot for a walk and the playground.  Feel free to PM me! :)

Alli74purple
by Group Owner on Oct. 2, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Hey cottonblossom! Have you checked ot our website (www.buffalomommies.com)? We do lots of events too..... FREE! :) Come check us out!

mommyjenn29
by Member on Jun. 9, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Hi my name is Jenn and i'm in Depew NY I have a 8 year old son named Brandon and a 4 year old daughter named Keira....i'm also married to my bestfriend been with him for 10 years gonna be 30 July 13....go figure friday the 13...lol.

WesternNYmom
by Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Hi. I am Alaina and I am from GI.  I am a sahm of two. An 8 year old dd, and a 5 year old ds. I have been happily married to my DH for almost 7 years. Our Anniversary is July 3rd. 

JEM1983
by New Member on Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Hi ladies :) I just re-joined the gorup and am saying hi :)) Im Jen, Also in Alden... I have 3 kids, theyre 8, 6 and 3. Im going through a divorce after being seperated for over a year now after we were married for 6 years. I do have a new man, been together for about 4 mnths, and im crazy about him <3 my work and kids schedules are crazy, i have zero social life and would love some new mommy friends!!! 

fridmann
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:10 PM

HEY EVERYONE IAM KATIE, FROM DEPEW... I HAVE A 10 MONTH OLD. I GO TO NU FULL TIME ALMOST DONE WITH MY DEGREE:) MY BOYFRIEND (FATHER OF MY SON) LIVES WITH US AND WORKS CRAZY HOURS. IAM HERE LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS !!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)