Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOW!

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 12:22 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 321 Total Views
7 weeks 4 days preggo after 2 miscarriages.. terrified and family/friends NOT being a help @ all.. i understand everyone has their opinions, but a little support would b nice.. very sad
by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mommy2TwinGirls
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2012 at 8:41 PM
I'm sorry! It's hard to go through that with no support. I can definitely relate in a different way. I had 3 losses (20 weeks, 14 weeks, 9 weeks) before my first successful pregnancy. When I was pregnant with my twins their dad left me the day after finding out we were having twins (i was only 8 weeks when we found out). I didn't have any family in the state with me so it was extremely hard to go through my entire pregnancy alone. I hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiredgranny521
by Member on Apr. 1, 2012 at 7:16 AM

Relax and stop stressing. My first pregnancy was a stillbirth at 7 months. I now have two children. The misses means they wouldn't have been healthy so count your blessings instead of your sorrows. Hope the rest of your pregnancy is smooth sailing.

Alli74purple
by Group Owner on Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Sorry to hear your family and friends are not being supportive. Pregnancy after a loss (or multiple losses) can be stressful and scary! Good luck!

(PS. We have a private grief forum on our main website that you are welcome to join for support! www.buffalomommies.com - You would be most welcome there!)

Lullabymami
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Congrats on your pregnancy. I hope all gose well. I am sorry to hear you are not getting any help, thats awful. take it easy and dont get your self worked up. hang in there girl

mommyjenn29
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 6:45 PM

I am SO sorry what you are going through,also understand what your going through.I also have family like that when I lost my baby at 10 weeks.people kept telling me it was a blessing in disguise with the father being an asshole...that really hurt me because it wasn't my baby's fault.also people believed it was my exes fault for stressing me out,he was always mean to me and also cheated all the time.But then after I lost the baby and realized the guy was a ass.6 months later I met my husband and he is my best friend in the whole world.I was 19 when I lost my first baby.Then I found out I was pregnant at 21 had him at 21.He is 8 now.Then I turned 25 and had my daughter she is gonna be 5 in October.When I was 26 found out I was pregnant but the doctors talked me into terminated the pregnancy due to the baby having cystic fibrosis.It runs in my genes and also my husbands.My cousin died from Cystic fibrosis she was only 10 days old and didn't want that same life for my child.In those 10 days my cousin suffered had ton of breathing problems and her home was mainly the hospital...It was very sad!!.Now I have my tubes tied due to the fact I have 2 healthy children now and am just thankful for them.If you ever need someone to talk to please message me or friend request me I would love to talk with you. 

mommyjenn29
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Also Congrats:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)