Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

introducing myself from Buffalo NY

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 9:30 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 591 Total Views

Hi My name is Jenn also known as mommy and mama...lol,i'm a mommy to 2 beautiful kids Brandon 8 and Keira 4 also married to my bestfriend Jim we been together 10 years.I heard about this on my news and decided to check it out and see what its about....also noticed this on facebook,maybe make new friends on here and maybe find some local girlfriends to hang out with.

by on Jun. 9, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
tiredgranny521
by Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 11:51 AM

welcome. I am a grandma but I'm sure there are others here you will have something in common with

WesternNYmom
by Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Welcome.

Alli74purple
by Group Owner on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Welcome Jenn!

Make sure to check out our other website: www.buffalomommies.com

There are lots of moms there that would love to welcome you :)

mommyjenn29
by Member on Jul. 19, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Thank you for the replies.....I will deff check out buffalo mommies also,thank you:)

I know it's been awhile since I came on here we had alot going on these past months June and July and now I can start getting into this and hopefully make new friends even Grandmas I am 30 and willing to hang out with any age and hopefully have play dates:)

Lullabymami
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi I am Katie,

I live in cheektowaga. I have four wonderful sons. my oldest is 9 my twins are 7 and my youngest is 5. nice too meet you

mommyjenn29
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Hi:)...Nice to meet you katie!!.I have 2kids Brandon who is 8 and Keira who is gonna be 5 in October.I live in Depew off of losson....2 min away from losson park where they have the trails.I am also married to my best friend Jim,we've been married for 4 years and been together for 10 years.

Quoting Lullabymami:

Hi I am Katie,

I live in cheektowaga. I have four wonderful sons. my oldest is 9 my twins are 7 and my youngest is 5. nice too meet you

Lullabymami
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 6:40 PM

I live near saint josephs hospital. near  harlam rd. I am only two mins away from town park and 5 mins away from galleria mall. my youngest soon used to go to headstart in depew. he went to Saint James . My oldes son Is javier 9  he just turned 9 in march. we call him JJ. Ny twins just turned 7 in July they are Caleb and Kyle, and my youngest Brennen just turned 5 in may

Quoting mommyjenn29:

Hi:)...Nice to meet you katie!!.I have 2kids Brandon who is 8 and Keira who is gonna be 5 in October.I live in Depew off of losson....2 min away from losson park where they have the trails.I am also married to my best friend Jim,we've been married for 4 years and been together for 10 years.

Quoting Lullabymami:

Hi I am Katie,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN