Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introducing myself

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:19 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 276 Total Views

Hello. My name is Alaina. I am from Grand Island.  I am 34, and am a married sahm of a 8 year old girl, and a 5 year old boy.  So glad to be able to communicate with moms from this area.

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Alli74purple
by Group Owner on Jun. 16, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Alaina, I hope you will join us at BuffaloMommies. I think it is just what you are looking for!

My name is Alli, and I live in the southtowns (south of East Aurora). I have a 5 year old boy that is starting kindergarten in September. Is your son in school yet?

WesternNYmom
by Member on Jun. 17, 2012 at 8:41 PM

My son is currently enrolled in our district's UPK program. His last day is tomorrow.  He will be going to Kindergarten in the fall as well.  He is really excited about it. All he talks about is riding the bus to school. He will be going to school all day (850am-305pm).  It is going to be strange not having him home for part of the day.

Lullabymami
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Hi

I am Katie from cheektowaga ny. I am married have been married for 14 yr. I am 36 yrs old and a sahm. I have four kids all boys. my oldest is 9 my twins are 7 and my youngest is 5. nice too meet you

WesternNYmom
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Nice to meet you too.

Quoting Lullabymami:

Hi

I am Katie from cheektowaga ny. I am married have been married for 14 yr. I am 36 yrs old and a sahm. I have four kids all boys. my oldest is 9 my twins are 7 and my youngest is 5. nice too meet you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)