Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi from kaisertown! =]

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 12:32 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 261 Total Views

hello all. my name is jenifer, i'm from kaisertown. lived her about 2 years and then before that colorado and before THAT southern california. i know, i know "what possessed you to move to buffalo?" right? well, the short answer is love. lol my bf had just moved out here and i wanted to be closer to him. so i hopped on a plane and here i am =]

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tiredgranny521
by Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Welcome.

mommyjenn29
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I live about 20 min from you,I live in Depew off of transit road.I have 2 kids Brandon 8 and keira 4....I lived here all my life.

Nice to meet you I am Jenn

WesternNYmom
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Welcome. How do you like the area so far? 

tinhouse544
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:40 AM

i'm liking it. it sucks though because it seems like the east side has moved into kaisertown. when we first moved here 2 years ago, it was such a nice neighborhood, now there's graffiti and crime up the wazoo. i'm not saying it wouldn't happen anyway, it's just happening MORE now. =/

i wish we could afford to buy another house in like hamburg and rent this one out. it's a two family house anyway and my boyfriend's sister lives in the other apartment (oh, have i mentioned that she hasn't paid rent since we MOVED here? yep, she's a horrible human being.) but oh well, such is life.

but all in all, i do really love buffalo. i miss california of course, but buffalo is such a polar opposite and just BEAUTIFUL, i'm really enjoying myself =]

Lullabymami
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Hi I am katie

i live in cheektowaga ny. I have four kids all boys  9yrold 7yr old twins and a five yr old. nice to meet you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN