Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is your summer going?

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:46 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 258 Total Views

Hello. BuffaloMommies.  Just curious to see how everyone's summer is going.   Thankgoodness it is a bit cooler today.  That heatwave we had was a bit too much.   I spent much of the last month and  a half hosting my daughter's friends, and being a part time caretaker for my elderly grandmother.  My grandmother is the only one I know, who goes to the doctor every other week. Mostly, because she listens to my "Know it all" aunt, who convinces her, that a sore throat, or congestion is something worse than it is. Oh well.  On top of busy weeks, weekends here have been busy with soccer games and running errands.  It has been a long hot summer.  I can't wait until school starts back up so that I can have a clean house again.  I clean every day, but my house looks like a tornado ran through it, thanks to my kids and their friends.

by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tiredgranny521
by Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 12:42 PM

It's going too fat for me. I wish the whole world would slow down a bit.

mommyjenn29
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Me too...too fast:(.My daughter will be starting school for the first time so I can wait,I think I am more nervouse for her then she is.my son will be in 3rd grade where has the time gone.

WesternNYmom
by Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 12:26 AM

My daughter will be going into 3rd too. My son will be starting kindergarten.  Only 4 more weeks to go until school starts.  Grand Island goes back on August 28th this year. I swear the school year starts earlier and earlier every year. I remember going back after labor day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)