Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello fellow WNY moms :-)

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2009 at 11:09 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 415 Total Views

Hi ladies,
 My name is Sherry, 36, SAHM to 4 boys ages 8.5,6,4, and 16 months.  If anyone with kids in the same age range would like to get together at a local playground and chat for a bit while the kids play, let me know!  Hope to get a chance to get to some of you better; have a great weekend!  :-)

Happy Mom to the 4 most awesomest boys on the planet!!family in the van
I_love_my_sons.gif      
    choc_stress.gif

by on Sep. 24, 2009 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
craftylady213
by on Sep. 25, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Hi Sherry,

My kids are all grown up but I wanted to say hi and welcome to the group.  I am sure there are many moms that you can get together with.  Good luck.

Maria

sweetmama0607
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2009 at 2:44 PM

Hey Sherry!  I have a 3, 2 and 5 month year old.  We like going to the playground.  Send me a message if you want to do something sometime.

Shannon <3  Shaun  & our three blessings:   Michael (03/24/06),  Sara (05/12/07),  & Korey (05/02/09)

CurveeDiva
by New Member on Oct. 1, 2009 at 9:09 AM

Hello! I'm Rachael, in my 40s, married 11 years, full time mom to two teenage boys (one quickly approaching the big 2-0!), work part time and write an online column full time.

My kids are older, so I haven't done the playgroup thing in a very long time! I do enjoy writing, cooking, collecting recipes & cookbooks, crocheting and loom knitting.

If you come over to my Cafemom homepage, you can check out the recipes and frugal living tips I share. I'm also on Facebook, and there's a link to my Facebook page!

Rachael

Lullabymami
by Member on Oct. 18, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Hi ,

my name is Katie. I am a sahm of 4 boys alos.  my oldest is 6, I have 4 yr old twins and a two yr old.   I live in cheektowaga.

SamiDrew1
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2011 at 9:57 AM

Hi! I am a SAHM of three... 10, 18.5 months and 6.5 months.... I would definitely love to get together and have a playdate!  My 10 year old and 18.5 are girls and my youngest is a lil boy! I would love to talk to someone else who has a boy! I need advice boys are SOO much different than girls! ha ha

WesternNYmom
by Member on Jun. 16, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Welcome.  I have an 8 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. I live on GI. What town to you live in? I am willing to meet you at a local park if you want. Pm me.

Lullabymami
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Hi Sherry

nice too meet you. where are you from/ I am 36 yrs old I am a sham of four boys. my oldest is 9 my twins are 7 and my youngest is 5. I live in cheektowaga ny

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)