Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, Im new.

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:09 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 330 Total Views

Hi, my name is Yvonne and Im new to the group.. I wanted to send it these pictures and see if anybody could tell me if these are what you call "orbs"..

This is my room and on that corner of the room my husband told me he say a couple of white spots at night, he said he was sleeping and woke up and saw something move through the side of his eyes... I had seen it before but didn't say anything until he mentioned it. I saw the same thing, its one or sometimes two white "spots".  And the other day my daughter (she sleeps with us) was telling me she was scared of the monster and I asked her what monster and she signaled the corner and said that one.  she is 2 by the way.

Here are the pictures...

I took 5 pictures an these spots came out on 3. 

I also smell cigarette in my kitchen sometimes and have the feeling someone is there with me.. its not scary, just disturbing.. we don't smoke and actually dislike the smell a lot.. so my husband was standing at the kitchen entrance one night while I was doing the dishes and talking to him and he said "why does it smell like cigarette?"..

Can anybody give me their opinion. Thanks!

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/yvonne37
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
newagegirl
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Sounds like what you saw from the corner of your eye was definitely orbs, or spirits, or 'energy' moving about. (Sorry about the underline; I can't get it to turn off!)

As for your daughter, I'm prone to guess that she's only talking about 'the monster' because she's heard you and your hubby talking about it before.  Yes, kids that age DO have an extremely sensitive awareness to spirit and stuff like that, but they also have very active imaginations.  So it's important not to overlook the possibility that she could just be making it up.  Kids do listen to absolutely everything we say (and I had to learn that the hard way as a first time mom! LOL!) but they're very observant, and not only do they pick up and listen to everything going on around them, but they REMEMBER it, and they will exaggerate things to the death.  I strongly believe she is only picking up on the words and feelings you and your husband are sharing.

Please keep us posted!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)