Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

May I please have a reading on this picture?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:50 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 194 Total Views

HI everyone; this is a picture of my friend Paula; she committed suicide in February 2008. I wanted to know if she is at peace; she has 3 children that just cannot understand why she would do this. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
newagegirl
by Group Owner on Jan. 6, 2009 at 8:23 PM

My very first impression upon looking at this picture is that she had a lot of relationship problems that she was never able to sort out... if that makes sense.  Is it at all possible that she was having an affair? Maybe not even a physical affair; maybe just a mental thing (like flirting) which can often become way too emotional to handle.  I'm getting that there was a lot of guilt surrounding her, as well.  But those were just my initial impressions.  Let me see if I can make a connection for you....

Okay, I'm first hearing "I couldn't take it anymore", then I hear "she was all over him."  (maybe the affair wasn't her own?) 

I know you said she passed in Feb, but she wants me to mention the month of December.  Does that have a significant meaning to you?  Or something significant to her that you're aware of? 

I'm also being given the impression of a car...  it almost feels like a car accident, but I'm not positivel  I'm just being shown the interior of a car... I believe the car is black, or dark blue, and the interiror looks like a light tan color.  The dome light is on, and one of the doors is hanging open.  The driver's side door, I think.  I'm hearing that the car is being left empty for her daughter;  Does that make sense?  Maybe her daughter always wanted the car, or maybe she'll be driving soon?  I'm not sure about that one, hopefully you will be able to figure it out.

The woman I'm connecting with is saying 'tell mom I love her'. 

Was she a hair dresser or make up artist?  Anything along those lines?  I'm being made to feel like that is what she's doing now.  Like that's part of her duty/obligation on the other side.  But she loves it.

I hope this was helpful to you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)