• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone on the other side...

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:46 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

have anything to say to me? I have lots of people over there!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
newagegirl
by Group Owner on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:57 PM

Is there a grandmother in spirit whom you referred to by her first name? Like grandma Mary, or grandma jean... grandma 'something?'

I will try my best to make a connection for you shortly. Please keep checking back!

PS - I'm also hearing "Tiffany" ....mean anything?

shellyplatz
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Quoting newagegirl:

Is there a grandmother in spirit whom you referred to by her first name? Like grandma Mary, or grandma jean... grandma 'something?'

I will try my best to make a connection for you shortly. Please keep checking back!

PS - I'm also hearing "Tiffany" ....mean anything?

Jean is my middle name. I just referred to my Grammas as Gramma. My mom's Grandmother who she never met was Mary Jane. She died back in the 1940's.

The only thing Tiffany means is my brother who is still alive, wanted to name his baby that if she were a girl, but he was a boy lol! We teased him about it but no one but me and my SIL knew he wanted to name Mitch that had he been a boy.

Thanks for taking the time to read me. I do appreciate it. I will give you feedback on whatever you tell me.

newagegirl
by Group Owner on Aug. 26, 2009 at 10:50 AM

Vivian, or Vivica... not sure about the name, but that's what I was told when I read your question about anyone who wants to speak to you.

I'm still getting a grandmotherly feeling. This woman, I don't know if she had some type of accident, or maybe something from birth, but her face seems kind of messed up, as though maybe she was in a fire or something. Also, keep in mind it could just be symbolic as to the way she looked at herself. (Low self esteem, maybe.)

She doesn't want you to feel the same way about yourself. She doesn't want you to follow in her footsteps. She's telling me that she let others push her around a lot during her younger years, and she says you need to be so much stronger than she was. (I think she's worried about you!) "Don't take any crap," is what she just said.

I'm also getting an "M" name (marlene?) Were there any farmers in your family? Someone is bringing through a cow! (bessie? I don't know, that just came to me.) I'm getting 'Grandpa,' then 'Jack'. Do either of those corrospond? This gentleman wants me to tell you about the movie that's coming on tonight (i have no idea what he's talking about) ....it's set in a 'country setting' and will mean a lot to you. He says it will make you feel good, and warm you right up. Then he says "that's what it was like back in my day."

I have a feeling these could be grandparents or great grandparents coming through, because this gentleman puts out his arm to someone behind him and says "come here, sweetie." and I believe he's pulling his wife forward. She's smiling, but very quiet. She seems shy. she only wants to talk about the boy. So I don't know if you have a boy, or if you WANT to have a boy.... but she's giving you one, either way. She thinks he looks like her.

She wants to talk but she is so quiet and soft spoken! Are you thinking about having another baby? She keeps patting her lower stomach, smiling, and pointing at you while she nods. I think she's trying to tell you something! 

"August," she said. "You'll see."  ....Now, I don't know exactly where she was going with that because she didn't get specific, but it's something to hang on to and think about later.

Another woman is stepping in on the right and she also seems like she could be a grandmother, only she is younger (or at least looks/acts and dresses younger) than the other lady. This lady is very loud and fashionable, and she's got an entourage behind her. Was she famous, or did she just live like she was? She's telling me she's "peep" or "pepe..." something like that. I can't understand exactly what she's getting at, but hopefully you will.

This woman says you need to "stop pussy-footing around and get on the ball." She's telling me you should be doing this, too. (readings? I think she means you have some serious gifts and you need to work on developing them more.) She's telling me you have the ability to help a lot of people, as well as find some closure yourself.

She's talking about your brother. She said he is the same way. Sounds like he's had soem paranormal experiences but he continually dismisses them. She wants you to talk to him about this, because someone is trying to get through to him.

This lady is smoking a cigarette. She said she used to smoke, then she quit. (But now she's smoking again! Maybe that's just something to help you identify her.)

She's talking about an uncle, now. She is .... I dont't know, but I believe she is your uncle's sister. Does that make sense? She's making me feel like he was a trouble maker, and loved to cause a scene and pull pranks. She is referring to something about a frog. Mean anything? She said "He'll never change."

She wants me to mention something about her heart. Did this woman have a heart attack? She's telling me it was her heart, but she's making light of it, saying (sorry) "dead as a doornail!" She's laughing, though. She said it only hurt for a moment, but now she's feeling better than she ever did, and she's dancing around to show you how great and energetic she's feeling. Did she tap dance? She is, now!

She's telling me that you have been worrying about your own health lately, and that you needn't worry. She is just advising you to take better care of yourself. Did you recently start up an exercise routine, or change your diet? Whatever change it is that you made, she's saluting you and saying it's a great start. She waves her hand and wants to assure you that you'll be fine.

She walked off abruptly with all of her boy-toys following her. She was so cute :)

I do hope some of this was helpful for you!

shellyplatz
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Nope dont know any of those people and I do my family tree...we dont have any of those names. Sorry...they must have been coming through for someone else. Maybe someone read my post yesterday and they will read it today and see it is for them.

There actually wasnt anything that applied to what you told me this time but thats ok...maybe something will another time.

Thanks for trying!

newagegirl
by Group Owner on Aug. 26, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Hmmm... it is possible they came through for someone else. But also remember that the names may not necessarily be those who were coming through (except for the lady who tried to identify herself) but could be people they're referring to.

Thanks for the feedback, tho!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)