Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to group

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 12:09 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 218 Total Views

Hi,  my name is Dawn.  I am mom to Zachary and Aleena. Zachary is 11 and has ADHD/GAD.  He is on Concerta and Zoloft.  Aleena is 7 and has her evaluation for ADHD coming up in October.

I am glad to find this group.

I would like to talk to moms who also have children with ADHD and GAD (generalized anxiety disorder).

by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
nomadbrat83
by Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Welcome to the group. No GAD here. Dd has ADHD, SPD, and Mood Disorder NOS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DDDaysh
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:07 PM

My DS is 8 with both ADHD and Anxiety

Lil_Momma0106
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:55 PM

hi welcome to the group my name is Tina ,  my son is 6 he has adhd/pdd nos  no gad here,

janesgirl4297
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:13 PM

Hi, My name is Christy. I am the mother of an 11 yr. old boy with ADHD. I came here today looking for support as well. We go through alot with him, the school and other parents who find it easy to judge. Sometimes I need someone to talk to and I feel like noone understands. Wish I would have found this group sooner actually. There have been many days that I just want to cry. I love  my son. He is untique, intelligent and very artistic. I rarely hear these things from others though. At school and nearly every day I hear about how he was flicking someone, talking when he shouldn't, getting out of his seat and saying innappropriate things. Sometimes I feel like saying "yeah, and....."  This is normal stuff for me! :) I Look forward to your and other's stories. I'm sure this would make me feel better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)