Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Silver Lining

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:51 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 209 Total Views
2 moms liked this

As parents with children who have ADHD it is often  a struggle. However there are days when a silver lining appears. Today the smile on my 7 years old face was amazing as he received his Honor Roll certificate for earning a 3.6 grade point average for the first semester of 2nd grade and perfect attendance. Although he struggles with his  behaviors today was great.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ashleighmama
by Ashleigh on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Wow, that is awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cege
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Yay!  That's really great!  You both should be proud : )

ladyraven16
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Yay! I know how you feel. Yesterday for the first time ever my sons teacher said he had an amazing day! I'm so happy that the meds are helping him to not be in trouble constantly and he seems happier! Way to go to your son! And congratulations to you as his amazing Mommy for helping him achieve that goal!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
21lisa72
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Congrats to him and you!!!

cattiva
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Congratulations!!!!

sweetcece1
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Yes, my daughter actually got a award certificate for conduct after Xmas recess, I found in her room when I was clening her room. I have to ask her why she didnt show it to me.

MomOfOneCoolKid
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:29 PM

woohoo

mommystar3
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:03 AM

woohoo

hmmedasst
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:16 AM

My Daughter was the same way the end of last year.  She is 7 now, started meds about 1 year ago.  During her 1st grade year she had perfect attendence all year and the last quater he got a citizenship award.  " Wow mom I never got this before" she was so proud of herself as was I. Great feeling.  She got bumbed this last quarter because she missed a day of school so her perfect attendance goal of all year was shot.  I told her it's ok she has still done great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)