Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

interlinked condition's

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:13 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 140 Total Views

i just thought i do a small thing on the 4 condition known to go together 

adhd , dyspraxia , dyslexia  and  dyscalculia

normal  no one child has all 4 problem  but they normal have more than one 

adhd we all know dyslexia most of us know , dyspraxia is a balance disorder and  dyscalculia is a maths problem 

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MomOfOneCoolKid
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I'm praying that my son only have ADHD

I've taught him to "read" since he was 3 (he can read some words, start phonically reading some words) so I'm hopeful he doesn't have dyslexia... he is 4 yrs old now

feralkitten
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:09 PM

me and my mum and dyslexic / dyspraxia , my brother i belive if adhd / dyslexia it was not hugy reconiged 30 years ago meny kids went undinosed 

don't get my wrong my dyspraxia is milk i'm just clumsy and bad at sports lol

both my son have been ruled out for dyspraxia  are there both super coordinated that was a load of my mind. but robb is super hyper we not got our full adhd dinouse yet but dr says it like he is we don't wont to give him meds so there not dinousing him till 7 but he getting exstra support in school from day one . i suspect he dyslexic to there a few signs there 

corey my 2 year old is not hyper don't get me wrong he a boy and he 2 there all wild lol . he also way above normal iq i know every parent say that but he is and that saddy can be a sign of sever dyslexia

i'm aslo 12 weeks pregnant so .... lol 

MomOfOneCoolKid
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Quoting feralkitten:

me and my mum and dyslexic / dyspraxia , my brother i belive if adhd / dyslexia it was not hugy reconiged 30 years ago meny kids went undinosed 

don't get my wrong my dyspraxia is milk i'm just clumsy and bad at sports lol

both my son have been ruled out for dyspraxia  are there both super coordinated that was a load of my mind. but robb is super hyper we not got our full adhd dinouse yet but dr says it like he is we don't wont to give him meds so there not dinousing him till 7 but he getting exstra support in school from day one . i suspect he dyslexic to there a few signs there 

corey my 2 year old is not hyper don't get me wrong he a boy and he 2 there all wild lol . he also way above normal iq i know every parent say that but he is and that saddy can be a sign of sever dyslexia

i'm aslo 12 weeks pregnant so .... lol 

Wow mom! Thats really interesting. I love your attitude about it all-- it seems very realistic and optimistic at the same time. Good for you. Keep us posted :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)