Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you take your medicine today?

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:24 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 212 Total Views
1 mom liked this
This is a question I find myself asking that irks ds. "D'uh mom you gave it to me" ok when he is older he will get sometimes you forget what you ate 10 min earlier let alone if you gave your kid his pill. Usually this question follows some ADHD behavior.

Well last weekend was sitting at a baseball game and over heard a mom have the same conversation with her son. "Did I give you your pill" "yes mom" in a fustrated tone. Should add this is a fall ball team we only play weekends and in a different town with kids from surrounding towns so kids we don't know. Anyway another mom sitting next to me had the same reaction and I think at almost the same time we said "oh you too"

We all said the same thing we get it takes time to take affect but there is always that guy reaction when you see them climbing the fence, ignoring the coach, running everywhere or in my ds cause flapping his mouth non stop you do the mental run down of the morning and think did I or am I remembering doing it yesterday.

Felt a little good to know I'm not the only mom who can't remember what she did less then an hour ago.
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momkelly2
by Head Admin Catherine on Nov. 4, 2014 at 12:09 PM

you are not...   and that is a long standing question.  my kids are 26 and nearly 29  and yes I used to ask the same question when they were in school.... 

smbcwr04
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:08 PM
You are not alone. Lol. Although I am not home to give him his pills anymore i still put them in his medicine box and ask if he took them. Although i recently found some pills he had hidden rather than taken........
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)