Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

preparing to save my own life...

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2009 at 5:07 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 258 Total Views

Things were getting better w/SO,or so it seemed and then last night the bottom dropped out.Long story but I am preparing to leave him.I have always loved him but he is verbally,mentally abusive and I am afraid for my heart.Already his behavior has had a negative impact on my 13 yr old son and I have to stop that.I am 5 months pregnant and would never stop SO from seeing his son but I cannot continue to allow the hurt to take over who I am.I just feel so helpless because I didn't want to be starting over yet again at 36 w/2 kids.But SO's behavior has left me no other option.I just had to post about it because I could really use some prayer adn hope and strength.ty ladies.

by on Jan. 6, 2009 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Amazinggrace75
by Member on Jan. 7, 2009 at 1:17 AM

I'm sorry to hear you are going through this.  Any matters of the heart can hurt deeply.  I will keep you in my prayers, be strong! 

ForeverMeme
by on Jan. 9, 2009 at 5:39 PM

Bless you. Verbal and mental abuse is such a horrible thing. I stayed way longer than I should have in such a relationship and it affected my kids and now I feel so guilty for staying as long as I did.

Meme

"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. "

Bearsjen
by on Jan. 9, 2009 at 5:49 PM

I think we all learn at different times and try not to beat yourself up mom.It sucks that sometimes doing th right thing is also the hardest thing.Do what you can to make life good today and that is all anyone can ask.:o)

dianah1
by New Member on Jan. 10, 2009 at 6:18 PM

Stay strong!  Remember, God will never leave you.  I will keep you in my prayers.

angel miniDiana

Bearsjen
by on Jan. 10, 2009 at 6:54 PM

ty so much di,I know He is w/me. ty.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)