Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms who need Easter Help

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:53 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 840 Total Views

Please post your story along with names, age, fav color, types of things and anything else.  

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommahSarah
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 2:58 AM

hello. my name is sarah. im a young sahm to a beautiful baby boy Mason who is almost 2 1/2 and i have a beautiful 2 month old princess in heaven. she passed away on june 30th 2008. she was my princess and mason is my life. i could really use help getting a basket for my son for easter. thanks so much

redneckmom777
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 4:51 PM

I have 5 kids, 

ages 18, 16, 14, 3 and 6 months.   My Husband is diabled and so are  two of my children.   The three year old and 6 month old are my grandchildren but they all live with me.  I would appreciate any help you can give us.  It has been along time since I have been able to afford an easter basket.  SInce my husbands disablility it has been really hard for us just keeping up with the bills. 

My Husband is wheel chair bound with diabetes and he is going blind.  My Children help out a lot.  More than they should.  My Son who is 14 takes it very hard because of the situation with his Dad.  His Dad can't get out and do things with him anymore.So its really hard for him.  My Husband tries really hard but he just can't find that niche with our son.  I think my Son is scared because of his Dad's situation. 

If you can help my Children smile this easter I would really appreaciate it.  They really going through more than they should be right now and take alot a on them selves.  It's really not fair to them at all.  But I do what I can I have fibromyalgia to and I hurt most of the time.  When I have a fibro moment I have to just keep going.  My Husband can't do that. 

Please adopt my kids

Sherry

paytonday
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 5:24 PM

im a stay home mom with 4 children. my husband works as a school bus driver and i do some childcare but i just lost a family of four that i was watching and so we are losing a good chunk of income so times are hard right now like they are for many others.  My children would love to be adopted for easter.  They are realy good kids.  Robbie is 9 1/2 years old and he isnt really into much but videogames and starwars, science, and he does like to doodle (draw) and arts and crafts.  Sierra is 8 years old and will be 9 in Aug. she is our only girl. she likes art and crafts the most and stamps. Making things and reading. She is into hannanmontana, tinkerbell, and anything girly. Johnathan is 6 will be 7 in oct. and he is into fixing things and taking them appart, tools, trucks, construction vehicles, and he likes music.  Zachary is 3 1/2 and will be 4 on may 7th and he likes most of what johnathan likes (he likes to copy is siblings).  He is into handy manny, likes music and art and crafts and loves stamps. They all like out side projects and toys.  Thank you to all for your time to read this and god bless.

christianTNmom
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 7:03 PM

hello i am linda and I am asking for elp for 2 children

irene age 7 and micheal age 10. Iam on disability and I get it once a month and I pay rent and electric with that. I recieve foodstamps for groceries very little so i stretch money. My kids would love to be able to have a easter basket.

irene loves pink and anything dollish or puzzles

micheal loves blue or green.. cars trucks.

ademaddis1279
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Hello...We are in a huge need of help this Easter.  We have five children.  Four girls ages 12, 10, 5, and 2 and one newborn boy.  The kids are not picky and love just about anything.  The 5 year old girl is into high school musical, and the 2 year old LOVES Dora and princess.  I am currently out of work due to just having a baby and not so sure I even still have my job.  My husband is self employed and doesn't make very much.  I am afraid that if we do not get help this year we will not have the money to get baskets for them.  Any help would be appriciated and we would always remember your kindness to our family.  My son was hospitalized and is on an apnea monitor and currently we are fighting to get him medical assistance.  At this time we don't even have health insurance...Thank you very much for any help!!!

suesue411
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2009 at 6:08 AM

my son is 5 he loves trains and puzzles andlike about any color other than pink.my daughter is 4.she loves barbies and little pets.she loves pink and purples.im a widowed mom and recieve only widow beifets  from social security.thank you. 

mommy_to_2200
by on Feb. 18, 2009 at 1:12 AM

Hi my name is Jada. I am a sahm of 3 wonderful kids. My oldest son Keith jr is 4 years old. He likes cars, thomas the train. His fave color is blue. My daughter is 19 months old. Her name is Britteny. She loves carebears, cabbage patch kids, and dolls. Her fave color is red. My youngest son is 5 months. His name is Jayden. He likes winnie the pooh. He doesn't have a fave color yet

krissybear2003
by New Member on Feb. 18, 2009 at 9:45 AM

My name is Kristy, I have 3 little girls, Kaylee 5, Krissa 2, and Kyleigh 1...I work full time, but after bills, I don't have much left to last the 2 weeks till next payday...I did get a decent tax return, but it had to go towards a vehicle for my family as we had been driving a friends car for the last several months...I'm also the only source of income in our family of 5, due to my fiance's heart condition...I know they don't need much, but I'd like for them to have something......

Kaylee's favorite colors are pink and blue, she's a size 6x, and she loves Wall-E, Princesses, and Tinkerbell

Krissa doesn't really have a favorite color, she's size 2T, and she loves to play with baby dolls

Kyleigh of course doesn't have a favorite color, and doesn't really have any favorites yet, but she's size 12M, just starting on her sippy cups, and doesn't have many age appropriate toys of her own....

jenReagan
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2009 at 4:38 PM

My name is Jen, I have 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy ages 7, 3 and 1 year. I would really love for my kids to have a nice Easter, they're great kids and they really deserve it. Any help would be greatly apprecated. We've had alot of trouble the past 2 years and my kids have been through alot.   Thanks so much.

Jen

brandylp618
by New Member on Feb. 20, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Hi, I am a mother to 3 beautiful girls ages 10, 9, and  7, I am currently out of work and have been for a couple of months now, and have been unable to do thngs with the girls like we use to. And with the help of this group would truely make the girls day. I know that the 10 yr old like purple, the 9 yr old like green, and the 8 yr old she is in love with the color sgold and silver. If it at all possible to help make their day cause it is one of their favorite holidays, I will be greatly in debt to you all.

Thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)