• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Families Connecting to Families PIOG

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:15 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

Is anyone attending the International Families Connecting to Families conference in Costa Mesa, CA in July?  I was able to get a scholarship to go and my mom is coming with me and paying for the hotel.  I'm so excited to be able to attend and hope to learn many things.  I will be making some business cards with my website information (www.onh-sod.webs.com) and other contact information.  I remember the small conference I went to in January at the California School for the Blind I wished I had business cards to hand out.  I'm coming prepared this time :)

I hope to see some of you there, but I wouldn't be able to go without the scholarship so I know many people will be the same way.  Let me know if you'll be there or if you want me to bring anything back to share that you might be looking for. 

The conference is sponsored by NAPVI and they are all families of visually impaired.  There is one session where they separate you by condition but otherwise everyone is together choosing what they want to attend.  There will also be a trade show of sorts as usual. 

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 3:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)