Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

$ 29.00 will start you in the Referral Marketing Business..

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:40 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 193 Total Views
Our mission is to remove barriers for Mom Business Owners and the growing community of Stay At Home Moms, so that they can become successful as both independent income earners and care givers for their families. We support Mom Business Owners by providing a business networking environment that is sensitive to their challenges and needs as mothers. We support Stay At Home Moms in their efforts to gain financial independence, by providing free business coaching, education and guidance. The true measure of success in life is the degree by which balance is maintained between work and personal endeavors. We help moms achieve that balance. If you are a stay at home mom in need of advice about starting your own business, click here to learn about our Mom to Mom Business Coaching program. Benefits of joining - Mom-friendly environment - Monthly networking events - Free time-management training -Free basic computer support - Online workshops and seminars on topics related to personal and professional development - Mentorship opportunities aimed at connecting you with the general community of moms - Ongoing training to help you learn and grow - A resource for connecting with non-profit organizations Monthly brainstorming sessions to advance your business for more information contect to the link to my web sites or call me I want to hear from you. Liane ( 619 ) 440-0771
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)