Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is a place for you to just say, "Hey!"

I noticed that so many mommies stop by the group (some daily) but never leave any relies to posts or RSVP for playdates. We miss you. The more mommies, the more fun the group is and can be. Get involved. Get your kids involved. Get your friends and family involved!

Leave a quick comment, idea, hello, thought, game, question, anything you want. Just start saying hi to other mommies and let us know you're alive! I see you on here. Don't be shy!

wave

by on Feb. 16, 2010 at 9:08 AM
Replies (11-13):
rnl314
by Member on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:18 PM

Hey, we are doing good.  Yeah hes not so little anymore :(  They grow up way to fast!!  How is Julian??  I would love to see you guys! 

Quoting NikkiB1183:

Hey, Rachelle! We haven't heard from you in a while. How are you and little Jake (who is probably not so little anymore)?

Quoting rnl314:

Hi everyone!! Just stopping by to say hi!!!! 

NikkiB1183
by Group Owner on Feb. 22, 2010 at 2:40 PM

I can't believe it but Julian will be turning two in just three months! He is talking so much now and starting the "wonderful" terrible twos! LOL You should come to some of the playdates and get re-introduced to the group. We would love to see you!

Quoting rnl314:

Hey, we are doing good.  Yeah hes not so little anymore :(  They grow up way to fast!!  How is Julian??  I would love to see you guys! 

Quoting NikkiB1183:

Hey, Rachelle! We haven't heard from you in a while. How are you and little Jake (who is probably not so little anymore)?

Quoting rnl314:

Hi everyone!! Just stopping by to say hi!!!! 

NikkiB1183
by Group Owner on Jul. 17, 2010 at 7:25 PM
Hey, Ladies. I just wanted to say hey because I haven'tr had the chance to get on in almost a month. I hope everyone is doing well and there summer so far has been hot, fun and fantastic!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)