Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to group

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 9:26 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 179 Total Views

hi im Stacy and i am new to the group..i am a SAHM to 7 almost 8 Children..3 girls and 4 almost 5 boys..my girls are Savannah who is 10 1/2, Hailie who just turned 8 in November and the baby of the family(til jan) Alyssa who is 14 months old..my boys are Adam who is 14, Hunter who will be 6 in March, Kaden who will be 4in Frb..and Mason who is 25 months...and i am 33 weeks pregnant due Jan 18th with another baby boy..yes, i gave birth to them all..lol...no teins all different pregnancies..i am married to my husband Jason whom i have been with since i was 15 (15 years) and married for 12 years..heres a photo of my babies i took on Thanksgiving..the best i could get..its hard trying to get 7 kids to pay attention at once for a good shot..lol

by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PrincessZ20
by Head Admin on Dec. 6, 2010 at 11:43 AM

Welcome to the group!  You have a beautiful family, I'm looking forward to seeing more of them in the contests!

My son's birthday is January 18th, it's a great day to have a birthday :)

stacy2607
by on Dec. 6, 2010 at 12:54 PM

Thank You..i am hopeing that i do have him on the 18th..thats my grandmothers birthday that passed away when i was 10.

Quoting PrincessZ20:

Welcome to the group!  You have a beautiful family, I'm looking forward to seeing more of them in the contests!

My son's birthday is January 18th, it's a great day to have a birthday :)

MynTop
by Head Admin on Dec. 6, 2010 at 11:12 PM

Welcome to our group!

Cruiseagentmom
by on Dec. 14, 2010 at 12:07 PM

What a lovely picture of your children. Super mom of 7 and soon be of 8 kids. I admire you!

Welcome to the fun group!

stacy2607
by on Dec. 14, 2010 at 12:40 PM

Thank You!!

Quoting Cruiseagentmom:

What a lovely picture of your children. Super mom of 7 and soon be of 8 kids. I admire you!

Welcome to the fun group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)