Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MOTW: PrincessZ20!

Posted by   + Show Post

12/27 through 1/3: PrincessZ20 aka Pamela will be our Mom of the Week.  She will begin by posting an introduction post as a reply here.  (In this introduction she can list any subjects that are off limits for us to ask about.)  After the introduction post is made, we are all welcome to come and ask her questions to get to know her better as a person outside of being a mom and our fearless leader here in Picture This!

by on Dec. 27, 2010 at 10:31 AM
Replies (11-20):
PrincessZ20
by Head Admin on Dec. 28, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Quoting Nicole_2007:

What is your dream Vacation?

I'd loooooove to go to Greece or Egypt!  I love that old historical stuff, and it would be awesome to see the sights there.

But if there were absolutely no limits, I'd probably take a year and see the whole world! 

Steph_FROG
by on Dec. 28, 2010 at 10:30 PM

What is your biggest fear?

MynTop
by Head Admin on Dec. 28, 2010 at 10:57 PM

What are some of your pet peeves?

PrincessZ20
by Head Admin on Dec. 29, 2010 at 9:11 PM

Quoting Steph_FROG:

What is your biggest fear?

I have a fear of falling...not heights, falling.  Like being on a bridge and it breaking and me plummeting to my death. 

PrincessZ20
by Head Admin on Dec. 29, 2010 at 9:14 PM

Quoting MynTop:

What are some of your pet peeves?

I can't stand internet abbreviations - does it really take that much more effort to type "you" instead of "u"?? I think "lol" is the only one that doesn't annoy me, and I overuse that one to the point that it probably bothers everyone around me, lol.  See, there I go! 

Closed minded people irritate the heck out of me as well! 

MynTop
by Head Admin on Dec. 30, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Do you collect anything?

What is your all time favorite snack food (or if that's too hard, what's your current favorite)?

lneeson
by Group Admin on Dec. 31, 2010 at 9:28 AM

What is you favorite holiday and season?

PrincessZ20
by Head Admin on Dec. 31, 2010 at 9:44 AM

Quoting MynTop:

Do you collect anything?

What is your all time favorite snack food (or if that's too hard, what's your current favorite)?

I collect shot glasses!  My goal is to get one from every state...I'm probably close, I should make a list or something, lol. 

I love snacking, lol.  I think Cheez-Its may be my all time favorite snack!

PrincessZ20
by Head Admin on Dec. 31, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Quoting lneeson:

What is you favorite holiday and season?

I love Christmas and Halloween - I think Christmas wins just a little because you can celebrate it for a whole month, and you can only get away with a week of Halloween! 

I love spring - there's just something so nice about the weather getting warmer and seeing all the plants in bloom. 

MynTop
by Head Admin on Dec. 31, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Quoting PrincessZ20:

Quoting MynTop:

Do you collect anything?

I collect shot glasses!  My goal is to get one from every state...I'm probably close, I should make a list or something, lol. 

I love snacking, lol.  I think Cheez-Its may be my all time favorite snack!

Ok that is a fun collection!  Do you have one from Iowa?  Cuz I could maybe help you out there!  :)

And I am TOTALLY addicted to Cheez Its and was thinking of them when I asked that question LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN