Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You've been challenged!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 1:08 PM
  • 28 Replies
  • 837 Total Views

Let's try to get everyone using their cameras a bit more!  I'll challenge someone to take a picture of something.  You'll have approximately 12 hours from the time you accept the challenge to take and post your picture.  Of course, the faster, the better!  Once you complete your challenge, you get to pick the next person and issue a challenge! 

If your challengee doesn't respond for a while, then please challenge someone else.  Likewise, you're always free to decline a challenge if you don't think you'll be able to complete it! 

All pictures must be new, so please keep that in mind when coming up with your challenges :)

by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lneeson
by Group Admin on Jan. 18, 2011 at 2:15 PM

And what if we are at work for 13 hour days and can not take pictures??  :( LOL

Beanz
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 5:17 PM

Sounds like fun!

Steph_FROG
by on Jan. 18, 2011 at 8:32 PM

I'm game, but maybe 24 hours for the challenge so we can make sure we have time to take it, edit it and post it in between work/daily activities.  

PrincessZ20
by Head Admin on Jan. 19, 2011 at 11:49 AM

You have 12 hours from when you accept the challenge!  There is, of course, a little bit of wiggle room, especially when it comes to overnight! 

MynTop
by Head Admin on Jan. 19, 2011 at 2:08 PM

So do we challenge someone specifically?  Or do we just toss a random challenge out there and whoever wants to accept it can?

vjwsecret
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 3:27 PM

sounds like fun

PrincessZ20
by Head Admin on Jan. 19, 2011 at 8:40 PM

You PM someone with a challenge!  They can accept or reject the challenge.  If they reject, then obviously, you pick another person to challenge!

DJDNY
by on Jan. 19, 2011 at 9:56 PM

Sounds like fun.  I am in.

MynTop
by Head Admin on Jan. 19, 2011 at 10:51 PM

So, one would accept the challenge through PM?  And then post it here?  Or will we have another post for our challenge pictures?

PrincessZ20
by Head Admin on Feb. 27, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Quoting MynTop:

So, one would accept the challenge through PM?  And then post it here? 

That's right!  So I'll PM someone with a challenge (something easy that can be done that day...so don't make the challenges too specific!), and they have 12 hours from when they accept the challenge to post their photo here.  Of course, if it's late at night, there's a little leeway!

If you don't think you can take your picture and post it within 12 hours, then simply let the challenger know that you can't participate. If you haven't heard from the person you challenged in a reasonable amount of time, then please PM your challenge to someone else. 

Since this kind of fell to the wayside I'll PM a new challenge now! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)