Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MOTW: 2boyz2love

Posted by on May. 16, 2011 at 11:06 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 319 Total Views

5/16 through 5/22: 2boyz2love will be our Mom of the Week.  She will begin by posting an introduction post as a reply here.  (In this introduction she can list any subjects that are off limits for us to ask about.)  After the introduction post is made, we are all welcome to come and ask her questions to get to know her better as a person outside of being a mom and one of our members here in Picture This!

by on May. 16, 2011 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
2boyz2love
by on May. 17, 2011 at 5:01 PM

Thankyou-this is fun to be MOTW!!Nothing is off limits so ask away

I am Mom to 2 boys and 1 girl-love them so much!

PrincessZ20
by Head Admin on May. 17, 2011 at 7:49 PM

Woohoo!

How did you pick your kids' names?

Where do you live?  Have you always lived there?

2boyz2love
by on May. 18, 2011 at 5:22 PM

Ethan and Logan were just names we both loved and Leia is after Princess Leia from Star Wars-LOLHubby is a huge fan!Their middle names are all family names Ethan's is Thomas after my husband's middle name and also Ethan's great-Grandpa Thomas,Logan is Robert after my Dad and Leia is Fay after my middle name and her Grandma's middle name

I live near Chicago and yes I have always lived in Illinois-moved to a few different towns but always in Illinois

PrincessZ20
by Head Admin on May. 18, 2011 at 6:29 PM

That's awesome :)  Alex's best friend is named Anakin! 

What are your hobbies?  Favorite movies and books?

lneeson
by Group Admin on May. 18, 2011 at 6:48 PM

Do you think you'll have anymore kids?

2boyz2love
by on May. 19, 2011 at 12:49 PM

I will not be having anymore biological children because I had to have 3 c-sections and my OB said it would not be safe to get pregnant again because of all the scar tissue and my uterus is weak from the 3 c-sections-but... we are hoping to adopt a baby girl in the near future!I was adopted when I was 3 months old into a very wonderful home-so I have always wanted to adopt!

My hobbies are shopping :-)Hubby hates that!I play piano,I used to paint-need to do that again!

I have not been reading any books lately-pretty busy with the 3 kiddos but I hope to read more this Summer.

Love any romantic or comedy movies and a good horror movie is fun too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)