Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Brag post :)

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2009 at 8:53 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 892 Total Views

Did your little one learn something new?  Did YOU learn something new?  Are you particularly proud of something?

Come tell us here!!

*Pamela* and ~Alex~

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

by on Apr. 14, 2009 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mymiracleboy
by on Jun. 14, 2009 at 1:39 PM

Nyssa, my 21 month old little girl, is finally talking!  She has just suprised daddy and I by just letting every word she knows come out.  She is getting so good.  She is so good at communicating!  I am very proud of her!

Cruiseagentmom
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:06 PM

My daughter just learned how to ride her bike without training wheels!

PrincessZ20
by Head Admin on May. 30, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Quoting Cruiseagentmom:

My daughter just learned how to ride her bike without training wheels!

That's awesome, how exciting!

connietrrll
by on May. 31, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Wow I miss all those firsts.

My daughter is graduating on June 26th. She is only 17. We really wondered (alot) if she would even make it through high school.

My youngest son is moving up to 9th grade. He is only 13. He will be 13 until November 23rd. If he passes the next 4 years, he will be the youngest one to graduate at our school, except the ones that chose early graduation.

PrincessZ20
by Head Admin on May. 31, 2010 at 1:06 PM

Wow, Connie, that's definitely something to be proud of!  I was 17 when I graduated high school...but I turned 18 the very next day :)

MynTop
by Head Admin on May. 31, 2010 at 10:32 PM

I was 17 too, I didn't turn 18 until the end of July after I graduated...if all goes well for my son he will be 17 also...he's about to finish 1st grade but won't be 7 until September 5th.  Heck he might start college at 17!  He's the youngest first grader in the whole school!

My brag: the same son (TJ) just bridged and became a Wolf in his Cub Scout Pack!  Go TJ!

vjwsecret
by on Jul. 11, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Alana can identify some letters!!!!!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

MynTop
by Head Admin on Jul. 11, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Congrats Alana!!!  Great job!

Nicole_2007
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 11:34 AM

My Son is Finally starting to take his first steps.  He will be 13 months on the 22nd.  He still prefers crawling but at least he is starting to walk.

babies
baby development
lneeson
by Group Admin on Jul. 14, 2010 at 11:52 AM

Ally, who just graduated 8th grade the end of June recieved straight A's all through Middle School, 6th-8th grade!! In fact her lowest grade those 3 years was a 95 in Honors Algebra (math isn't her strongest subject) LOL - She won an award at graduation for having a 99% average in her Honors French class, and she was only in 8th grade!! I'm very proud of her :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)