Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Interactive Math Worksheets Creator - No more making or grading math homework for us!

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 2:40 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 207 Total Views
Have you seen Noetic Learning Math Worksheet Creator?  I alwyas supplement more math practice to my kids. And I am tired of making worksheets and grading worksheets afterwards. Sometimes, I have to make similar worksheets again and again because my kids have difficulty in mastering that particular kind of problems.  

Noetic Learning Math Worksheet Creator solved a lot of my pain! Using the tool, I don't have to generate the questions, grade the questions or even time him! The tool did all this for me. Last night, I asked my 3rd grader to practice multiplication fact 5. I told him he has to keep practicing until he gets 100% right on 30 questions under 3 minutes.  I went on cooking.

My son came out from the study after 10 minutes, and excited told me he got 100% right in 2 minutes and 38 seconds! He was thrilled, and I was too.

by on Oct. 15, 2007 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
BStrouse
by New Member on Oct. 15, 2007 at 3:09 PM
That is really neat. 

Have you seen Timez Attach?  It is really neat too.  Specially if you have a kid who loves video games. http://www.bigbrainz.com/index.php?PARTNER=krimsten

Thanks for the tip.

BStrouse
bailbrae
by Group Owner on Oct. 15, 2007 at 3:23 PM
Wow!  Thanks ladies!  Those are both some terrific resources!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)