Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you supplement T4L?

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 7:56 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 633 Total Views
As our little group grows, let's get to know even more about one another's experience with homeschooling and/or T4L. 

Does anyone supplement any of the 4 subjects T4L offers?  As we enter 3rd grade, I think that the lesson plans T4L has are going to be plenty adequate, but I guess I won't really know until we start.  :o)

We supplement handwriting, and we do a Bible study.  We also use www.spellingtime.com to help reinforce spelling words that ds is struggling with.

Also, do we have any moms who are using T4L as an after school or summer school supplement to public or private schools?

~ * Kat *  ~

Be Silly

by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
rivka-g
by on Aug. 13, 2007 at 9:49 PM
We are mainly using t4l for math. I am approaching teaching math with much trepidation- it is not my thing! We are also doing Handwriting Without Tears, and spellingtime.com. We use the library a lot!
MamaMary4
by Member on Oct. 14, 2007 at 1:50 PM
I am using T4L'ing for math and LA and use WinterPromise for Science and next year History.  I am very interested in trying out the spellingtime.com next year as I keep hearing such wonderful things about it.
bailbrae
by Group Owner on Oct. 15, 2007 at 10:44 AM
Mary,
We LOVE spelling time!  We liked it better when it was free, but oh well. :o)  I like that I can use the words that spellingtime.com feels is appropriate for my son's grade level, but I can also give him my own list of words through spellingtime.  Wonderful program! :o)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)