Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where would things be if you weren't involved?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:09 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 275 Total Views

the only reason we are as far as we are in our situation is because i got involved, i am the one that calls and sets up the court cases and i am the one that talks to the GAL i am the one the keeps records of everything from every single missed visit to the bm's court and jail records so i will the proper material to back my dh when ever he has to go to court and prove why the bm isn't a good mother. and in the last 3 and a half years i have gotten the bm's visitation dropped from over 100 visitations a year to 96 then down to 48 and finally down to 12  days a year thats right she only gets to have visitaion 1 day a month!! and don't get me wrong dh is a wonderful dad, but busy with work and stuff. but it just really offends me when people say that i need to stay out of it, because if i had, my dh and i would still probably only have the one of visitation a week that we were awarded when we first found out that she was his daughter. and i am not going to stop until that bitch is as far out of my families life as i can get her!! so your damn right i am involved and that isn't going to change anytime soon!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
laird6372
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:15 PM
Damn straight! If it weren't for me, DH would have literally NOTHING done. As much as he wants to have his daughter, he doesn't have time to deal with the custody case. He works 16 hours shifts, sleeps like 3 hours, and spends time with our kids. And the only reason he works the hours he works is because he did everything in his career to be able to request to move up to where SD lives. I'm so involved, if you go to my profile and read my journal, all of what DH is offering in my two posts about it, I wrote it all! Yep, I typed up the entire thing for both. Took me hours and days, but damn it, she is totally worth it. If you look at what BM sent, it's like she didn't even care. Her atty typed up those papers, and it looks like just a letter, not like a legal document. Puh-lease! She wasn't even reasonable. She didn't offer DH Xmas Eve or Xmas morning AT ALL. He would get her in the middle of the day on Xmas, 3 hours of his bday, and 3 hours oh her bday.

bouncing momHeather
Proud momma of 3 kids, two of my own and one who didn't grow in my belly but has taken over my heart!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)