Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

still no cs.

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:19 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

i mean it is not like we need her money, because we are doing just fine without it but the fact that she hasn't filed her taxes yet because she knows it is all coming to us just pisses me off, i mean she still hasn't followed the order that they put in place at her last cs hearing and i am sick and tired of her getting away with shit!. btw if they do actually send her jail like they say they will how long will she most likely be in for? she hasn't paid anything since nov. 25th and was making very few payments before that so she is really far behind on it. plus the fact that she had back chils support added on.

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 4:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
funnyface1204
by Group Admin on Mar. 9, 2009 at 5:07 PM

That is just so wrong.  I have looked at the CS websites of Washington (where we live) and Illinois (where BM lives) & each site has a most wanted section.  It shows a picture & says the number of children, monthly payment, last know city of address, etc.  But it also lists the total amount owed--and some of them are over $100,000!!!  How can parents neglect their children so much?  Think how much different that child's life could have been if their primary custodial parent had received that money over the course of the child's life.  It just makes me want to scream.  And the states are the worst.  My DH has completed the CS paperwork twice & twice the state has LOST the paperwork.  The first time, they tried to serve papers on BM but her roommates lied to the county sheriff & said she didn't live at her house so the papers were returned.  And now those papers are gone.  DH did them again & those papers went missing as well.  Now we have another set of the same papers that we have to file.  So basically, we have been fighting for a year & b/c the state is stupid, the kids are getting nothing from their BM.  Seriously, I could smack someone!!!

Mommy of 5 Kiddos

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)